Having issue on fiverr mobile app

magrafay

Hello, guys I am new on fiverr, and I have installed fiverr android app on my mobile. And I usually see buyers request on mobile and send offers from there. BUT if I sent an offer for some buyer request. Buyers sends me a message “Hi thanks for sending offer lets talk more”

Issue: In web view I can see the offer I have send too the buyer and buyer request at the top of the conversation in INBOX.
"But on mobile app I cant see what offer I have sent and what was that buyer request at the top of the inbox buyer message.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT IS THIS ONLY HAPPENING TOO ME? OR ITS LIKE THIS FOR EVERYONE. BECAUSE I AM HAVING TROUBLE REPLY THE BUYER FOR HIS SPECIFIC REQUEST AND WHAT OFFER I HAVE SENT HIM. IF I AM NOT ABLE TOO KNOW ON MY FIVERR MOBILE APP.

Dear Ma:

When this happens I suggest you try turning your phone off and then back on.

Fiverr believes that glitches are part of its charm.

Good luck,

Blaise

Fiverr app doesn’t show that. So, turning phone on and off is not coming for any use.

@magrafay, Go to BR in the app, filter it by offered and manually look for the buyer by his/her username. In this way, you can figure out that the message is concerned with which offer you sent.

Fiverr app doesn’t show that. So, turning phone on and off is not coming for any use.

@magrafay, Go to BR in the app, filter it by offered and manually look for the buyer by his/her username. In this way, you can figure out that the message is concerned with which offer you sent.

Thanks @taverr I guess you are right this is the only way, But I was hoping too find a better answer because it would take time, why would Fiverr not give same inbox features as web to see the request/ offer and reply the buyer immediately. I wish they can fix this it would be easier and would save a lot of time.

Thanks @taverr I guess you are right this is the only way, But I was hoping too find a better answer because it would take time, why would Fiverr not give same inbox features as web to see the request/ offer and reply the buyer immediately. I wish they can fix this it would be easier and would save a lot of time.

Amen… 😁

Archived