Fiverr Forum

Having issues with my Gig's and nobody seems to want to help

I have 2 gigs on my page but for some reason on the “Status” windows it shows Active - 0 but the gig itself shows as active? help me please!! can the people see my gigs, can they place orders?? what does “Live Portfolio Active” or whatever mean, I need help from somebody please.

fiverr.com/notthenorm

Fortunately, that is just a fiverr bug. I just made a new gig (my second) and even though it is active it still shows Active-1 (instead of 2). Nothing to worry about. Customer support, on the other hand…

I am able to see both your gigs. 1 has a picture of Jean Luc Picard from Star Trek and the other’s got USB cables?

Yes/no/maybe-so?

blackfolder1 said: that is just a fiverr bug.

Yep, the dashboards are full of bugs. Both of your gigs are visible on your profile page.

"Live Portfolio" shows an image of the work you've delivered to your buyers, in the 'sample' pane on your gig & profile pages, once the gig is marked as complete by the buyer. However, the buyer can override showing the image.

You can also turn off Live Portfolio for your gigs.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thank you guys appreciate the prompt feedback!

Fortunately, that is just a fiverr bug. I just made a new gig (my second) and even though it is active it still shows Active-1 (instead of 2). Nothing to worry about. Customer support, on the other hand…

I am able to see both your gigs. 1 has a picture of Jean Luc Picard from Star Trek and the other’s got USB cables?

Yes/no/maybe-so?

blackfolder1 said: that is just a fiverr bug.

Yep, the dashboards are full of bugs. Both of your gigs are visible on your profile page.

"Live Portfolio" shows an image of the work you've delivered to your buyers, in the 'sample' pane on your gig & profile pages, once the gig is marked as complete by the buyer. However, the buyer can override showing the image.

You can also turn off Live Portfolio for your gigs.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thank you guys appreciate the prompt feedback!