Fiverr Forum

Having Problem with my first order

Buyer gave me order for development of shopify app but he did not provide me account of shopify where i can develop the app . now he dispute the order and ask me cancel it . need help now what should i do

4 Likes

ooh, it’s very bad situation for any seller. however, You Have to cancel it. don`t worry More JOBS will come to you

2 Likes

Dear Brother did you have idea about shopify app development ?

i`m Sorry i have no idea regarding Applications development

ok thank you for your response . if i’ll cancel the order this will be very bad effect on profile . it was my first order

1 Like

You have no others options now. don`t lose hope keep working on fiverr

1 Like

ok thank you for your time dear

1 Like

it’s really painful situation :disappointed:

2 Likes

You’ll have other opportunities don’t give up

1 Like

please add correct order requirements

1 Like

Just contact your buyer. and request for provide requirements.

1 Like

Critical situation for seller :no_mouth:

2 Likes

oh so sad…nothing to do…you should have app first

1 Like

Can you report this to the Fiverr support team.? I don’t think sellers should be penalized for something the buyer failed to provide. Hopefully you get better buyers next time, but do write to Fiverr support to see if they can help you with this. Good Luck Buddy.

4 Likes

It’s always a little upsetting when an order is canceled but don’t worry it only lasts on your metrics for 60 days. Keep your chin up and complete as many orders as you can as well as you can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t worry every record will be restored within 60 days, cancel the order to avoid negative review.

oh! it is a very awkward situation…have patience and try hard…