Having Problem with Paypal Withdrawal

bcklnks6

Reply to @adsensewizard: This is apparently a verification process now being required for non-US Paypal account holders. At first it was only happening to members in Asia and Middle East, and started after many incidents of account hacking. I don’t know if that was the direct reason, though. Once you’ve verified that you are the Paypal account holder on record, I don’t think you’ll have to go through that again, at least I haven’t heard of anyone having to verify more than once.

Reply to @celticmoon: Yes, that could be it. Only wondering why there isn’t a notification about it anywhere. Didn’t even get a message. So a more clueless person would have just stood there wondering why they can’t withdraw anymore and give up.

Had to search the forum if others were having the same issue, and it would seem a very common issue! But safety is good, and I don’t mind keeping things that way. Just should tell that next to the withdraw button that verification required, contact support etc.

I AM TOO HAVING SAME PROBLEM FROM 4-5 DAYS. I MESSAGED THEM LIKE 10 TIMES LITERALLY BUT THEY SAY…“CHANGE YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS. IT’S BEING USED IN OTHER ACCOUNT TOO.” Seriously? I have only one account and that is running superbly here…why will i violate TOS here and ruin my position. I strictly told them to close any account other then my account “akashintros” without any confirmation and allow withdrawal on my account but still no solution. And these guys are not even reply. They said…give us 50 sales, and you will get “PRIORITY SUPPORT”. I THOUGHT PRIORITY MEANT REPLYING QUICK BUT HERE IT MEANS WEEKS. PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT CAN BE DONE?

FIVERR SHOULD HAVE A CUSTOMER CALL CENTER WERE WE CAN CALL AND GET OUR ISSUES SOLVED JUST LIKE PAYPAL HAS. WE ARE PAYING THEM HELL LOT LIKE 20% AND THEY SHOULD BE ACCOUNTABLE TO US AND SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS ASAP.

Archived