Fiverr Forum

Having problems creating my gigs

I got everything in I got the other Photo’s in but not the cover photo. It did not go through when I pushed the button to save and continue. An this is exactly what the alert said. Cover scaling ratio cover scaling ratio in the wrong format Cover crop coordinates in the wrong formatAlert came up that the cover format was wrong. So I did not get a chance to put my gig in. Where do I go from here.

They absolutely HAVE to be in .jpeg format.

The size has to be exactly 682H by 459W, I do believe. I’ll check and if I’m wrong, I’ll update this little area.

this is exactly what the alert said. Cover scaling ratio cover scaling ratio in the wrong format Cover crop coordinates in the wrong format

I sent you a message, Golden.

Reply to @kjblynx: I tried to make the cover photo and I followed those steps but I still have the same problem… you said that its not required, so how can I get rid of it :frowning: I cant create my gig now.

Reply to @mayadevia: I had the same issue initially - perfectly sized banner in CC but no luck. Switch browsers to firefox to test it out and uploaded no problem. :slight_smile:

Problems crating the Gig

I’ll do all the steps to create the gig, but every time that i click save&continue says: title contains ilegal characteres ! Like invalid words such as: portraits, draw, pictures, etc… I can´t go further than this.