Having problems need your advice

I am having problems creating my gig. First it was the pic. It won’t upload. Now that is solved. Another problem has arisen. This time it is the Title. It is 42 Characters. When I click on save and continue it takes me back to the title.

Are you trying to put something in the title that cannot go there? Fot example, you cannot write the words “I will” or “for $5” since Fiverr adds those already. You cannot put most punctuation or symbols like “-,&@” and so on. You cannot capitalize more than one word in the title. It should tell you that when you hit save but as I recall the warning is small. Hope that helps!

Wait, your title is long 42 characters? That’s too much. Title need to be simple and only say what you do, and in description you can write all the stuff you provide.

example.

i will make lyrics video (for 5$)

Then in description you write everything that’s important for that gig.

Like…hd 1080p etc.

literarylake said: This time it is the Title. It is 42 Characters.
I haven't had this problem, but I suspect that since you know how many characters your title contains, there is some 'alert' that is telling you that. Do as @agent_47r says and shrink your title down and follow the tips from @fonthaunt.

80 characters are allowed for the Gig title. You may get a nag notification if Fiverr deems you are getting too close to the file name limit but that’s not a reason to reject your title…or maybe it is…according to the alignment of the planets.

Reply to @ricksper: Hmm, another gig idea: “I will do an astrology chart telling you how to word and post your gig for maximum sales for $5” :wink:

Reply to @fonthaunt: I finally got it right. Pics in place: Thank you for your help

Reply to @agent_47r: I finally got it right. Pics in place: Thank you for your help

Reply to @itsyourthing: I finally got it right. Pics in place: Thank you for your help

Hello Everyone

I am very new to Fiverr. How do I put money into my account. Sorry if that is a really stupid question, but i simply cannot figure it out.

Regards

Patrick

Reply to @tweskard20: It’s not a stupid question, but it’s in the wrong place. If the answer is not in the Fiverr Terms of Service, post a “new discussion” with the link in the upper right of this page.

Reply to @literarylake: You’re welcome!