Having thoughts about Quitting Fiverr

kingsleyjone676

I joined Fiverr two to three months ago. And I received my first order 2 days ago.
I know you are struggling and you may lose hope, I won’t lie I almost lost hope and was a thread away from quitting but that order and successful sale gave me a boost to keep going.
I advise you to be patient

To be a successful Freelancer lots of patience is required. I got my first order after 6 months of starting Freelancing. Then, unfortunately, I got 4.2 ratings and i can’t send buyer requests. I got orders and those buyers did not give me any rating or reviews. but i still hopefull for everything to be all right.

Thanks for the cheering up guys…since I discover my talent, I spent time developing it…years pass and I have grown so much in my world of graphics…its true what they say about success and how it takes times.I mean I really was looking forward to making big money online with my talent…but then the reality freelancing hit me hard.

• 1 year later...

Sick and tired of it all.

You get to level 2 5 star review for all you gigs then get banished to the never land.

Then those who are fraudulent get to page 1.

This post is one year old, but…

Firstly, don’t quit! You’re a Level 2 seller, so you had to have worked really hard to get to this point. Don’t give up now! Also, since you have lots of 5 star reviews and you’re an established seller here, you should be getting an average flow of orders.

fraudulent get to page 1

This isn’t true. Fiverr is constantly rotating gigs in the search results and sellers who best optimize their gigs can often end up on page 1.

Thanks! Good luck!

This post is one year old, but…

Firstly, don’t quit! You’re a Level 2 seller, so you had to have worked really hard to get to this point. Don’t give up now! Also, since you have lots of 5 star reviews and you’re an established seller here, you should be getting an average flow of orders.

fraudulent get to page 1

This isn’t true. Fiverr is constantly rotating gigs in the search results and sellers who best optimize their gigs can often end up on page 1.

Thanks! Good luck!

Thank you so much for your reply.

Just so frustrating as I have not had cancellations, get tipped and great reviews.

If I was placed back a couple of pages totally understand, however this is getting beyond a joke.

Customer support tells me all is fine with my account and to keep working on it. How can you when you don’t get any inquiries.

😂

You get to level 2 5 star review for all you gigs then get banished to the never land.

Then those who are fraudulent get to page 1.

This topic is a year old (maybe you didn’t notice) and the OP appears to have gone.

Suggest you create your own new topic and you will receive replies which reflect the current situation.

The above quote as a heading is likely to attract a lot of interaction.

Archived