Having trouble uploading audio files

fiveormorekam

Hi. Are you using the web page or the mobile app? After clicking on “deliver order” button and writing a message, I always deliver the audio as a attached file.

Hi, I am using the web page and I just wanted to put the audio file in my gig as a sample but I cannot upload it.

Here is a picture of it.

204899279_ScreenShot2017-12-26at5_13_27PM.png.53ca0d771b9dae51e9e0d98ead07516c.png

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Hi, I am using the web page and I just wanted to put the audio file in my gig as a sample but I cannot upload it.

Here is a picture of it.

27 PM

Make sure you’re uploading an mp3 file. Not a link to a file, not a url, but the actual file itself.

It has to be an .mp3, shorter than 3:30 in duration and a max of 10mb.

If you do meet those requirements, you should not have an issue.

• Like 9

Make sure you’re uploading an mp3 file. Not a link to a file, not a url, but the actual file itself.

Ok, thank you! I figured out that I need to make a new gig, sorry for the trouble.

• Like 8

• 3 years later...

@markusvoice Hey. I do meet all of those requirements but it still does say in red letters: “Your file has to be 3:30 or less.” I did load the actual audio though and it is one minute long. It just won’t let me add ANY audio at all… Do you know what I could do?

• Like 8

• 4 months later...

I met the requirements but it is still saying not supported i created a new file top but it says the same 😕

• Like 9

• 1 year later...
On 12/27/2017 at 4:37 AM, markusvoice said:

well explained.

• Like 7