Hay Now I Am New Because My Old Fiverr account Is Suspended

jesse_js

If your old account is suspended, and you created another one, Fiverr is likely to ban you for two accounts. Or did you mean banned?

No problem bro I know how to create new one. Because my banned Account Cant come back So Windows Use And Make New. You See everything is ok

No problem bro I know how to create new one. Because my banned Account Cant come back So Windows Use And Make New. You See everything is ok

As far as I remember, once your account is suspended or banned, you’re out of the game, you can’t come back. And even if you manage to bypass Fiverr’s security checks and manage to create a second account, they will suspend you account again.

This isn’t like a video game where you can restart.

So!! he just say suspended!

so it can be reopened after 1 month or 3 month

you just need to wait. you don’t have to create a new account

it will cause a conflict

Actually, suspended can mean “permanent suspension”:

To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account.

Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

As far as I see from the ToS, by “suspended” Fiverr is mostly referring to permanently suspended with no way of coming back.

As far as I remember, once your account is suspended or banned, you’re out of the game, you can’t come back. And even if you manage to bypass Fiverr’s security checks and manage to create a second account, they will suspend you account again.

So What Can I do Please Tell Me?

So What Can I do Please Tell Me?

Instead of immediately creating a new account, you should have asked Customer Support why your old account was suspended, and then find out if you can restore that account, and if not then you would have asked them for a solution.

So the only thing you could do is try asking for help to Customer Support.

Instead of immediately creating a new account, you should have asked Customer Support why your old account was suspended, and then find out if you can restore that account, and if not then you would have asked them for a solution.

So the only thing you could do is try asking for help to Customer Support.

Thanks Bro 👌

Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

As far as I see from the ToS, by “suspended” Fiverr is mostly referring to permanently suspended with no way of coming back.

actually Woofy31 No.

I just reopened my first account and withdraw my funds

but since my 2nd account was very popular i delelted my first account

so that it will not conflict on my 2nd account

No that is not true…

the cause of suspended is because i didn’t add my mobile number…

that’s it

actually Woofy31 No.

I just reopened my first account and withdraw my funds

but since my 2nd account was very popular i delelted my first account

so that it will not conflict on my 2nd account

No that is not true…

the cause of suspended is because i didn’t add my mobile number…

that’s it

Well, the OP never said anything about suspension due to mobile verification. I assumed it was suspended due to violating some rule from the ToS, which is usually the case 😉

That’s why I asked him to contact Customer Support.

Well, the OP never said anything about suspension due to mobile verification. I assumed it was suspended due to violating some rule from the ToS, which is usually the case 😉

That’s why I asked him to contact Customer Support.

I waited 1 month to reopen my 1st account then that’s it… they email the my account is okay and can be open just need to update and add my mobile number which is now a security requirement

it has levels of violatiion

it depends on the violation

Speaking of fiverr TOS
no not the fiverr are strick actually the “ZENDISK” plugin , when you violated it automatically activated the plugin and block and removed the account.
all fiverr support could do is to lookup your account and why it is block or removed. and they email you why

Tips for @jesse_js:

As you stated, you had an old account.

Do what you did on that account to get orders. 😉

I opened an account, but next morning, I did not like the username, so opened a ticket to CS as “I am closing this account to change username.” Then, I chose “changing username” before the closing. I am good! 😊

• 3 years later...

Hi, woofy. If he deleted his old account by himself. Then create a new one. Is there any problem for that?

Thank you

Archived