Hay you want make dollors and sell?

Be good at what you do and no lying.

Also you can be make some good idea like

1: make nice profile with the s*xt girl, is no problerm
2. You make nice description to so tell people what you are good at being good
3. in special case you can make special the buy to tell "I make you special price"
4. you like make good review, so you must make buyer special. give him your every.
5. phrew no it hard work over. tell them make a big review of 5 star because you work hard.

Easy guy! I have more gret tip tomorrow. lets be active to advrtise in the buyer request, it mean you can really show off your skill! Good lack my fremds!

do not listen to any of this

Admin Note: As unhappy as it makes a forum admin that this is necessary, it might be since someone is bound to take this seriously in spite of the caveat at the end. For clarification, while not every bit of this “tip” post was actually wrong, it was most like intended as a joke. If you are a seller who is reading this and thinking of applying these tips, please do not apply number 1 or the suggestion to advertise in buyer requests. These could easily get you banned. I would also advise extreme caution with tips 3 and 5 since manipulating buyers for reviews can also be a problem point. Otherwise, have a blast.

WITH THIS AMAZE TITS YOU CAN MAKE LIFE AND BE HOPPY

good tips!

waiting for the mods to move this to conversations

grat taps!

tank you much! I wait to be famous sell like you!

ALSO I MAKE 10 for 1 AMAZE SALE

DEAL OF SENTERY!

YOU WILL CRY IF MISS! NOT CRYING, BE TO BYEING!*

*terms and conditions apply and they are overly complex and confusing

not buy other peeploe as maybe is scam. with me you are having reliabil. relaxation and unwindings!

“hay” lol

Wery good tips for new sell like me. Will use #1 right now. Only have to borrow some sext girl pics from internet, so that buyers order fast because they all get hard.

You guys are hilarious! I haven’t come across some of the ‘formulas / formulae for success’ that you’ve enumerated here. The one about the pics, for example. Haha. I wonder if people actually fall for it.

They’re trying, though. I don’t think I’d have the wherewithal to give it a go in another language. Some of the sellers on here have clearly demonstrated that speaking English well isn’t a prerequisite to being successful.

I thought it was supposed to be: “Deal of dysentery”. Don’t forget your articles! :wink:

It must be somebunny’s hoppy birthday!

Thank you Sir Emmaki for such helpfil tips!!

"Be good at what you do and no lying. "

I think that one line says it all.
About the English part, I do see a lot of people who has good gigs but their English is
not that good. If you want too look professional, get that description fixed!!
If you are not willing to pay an editor or proofreader for that, well, good luck…?

I speak london very ok. LOL

I thank yous forgot to say that wit me you can relax your minds.

I doing the jobs very well to highest priority and total significance. order today must increase your relatives and know-hows.
(*last 2 ‘sentences’ copied and pasted from a message sent to me!)

Oh dear, another one… Where ARE the forum mods?

Oh darn it, I just remembered. :wink: Hilarious- but - moved to Conversations as expected!

[raises hand] … Here, here. I am here. :slight_smile: