He doesn't know how to write a feedback?

stefanyoshovski

It’s not allowed to ask buyers for a feedback, but what should you do if they write you a feedback in private chat, instead of the feedback section?
I am pretty sure he doesn’t know how to do it, because he is a new user on fiverr.
Many times I have to even explain them revisions, how to mark an order as completed etc…

It’s not allowed to ask buyers for a feedback, but what should you do if they write you a feedback in private chat, instead of the feedback section?

I am pretty sure he doesn’t know how to do it, because he is a new user on fiverr.

Many times I have to even explain them revisions, how to mark an order as completed etc…

what should you do if they write you a feedback in private chat, instead of the feedback section?

There are so many forum topics regarding feedback/review/rating to read …however the reasonable outcome of all them is just leave it. No way to try to contact Buyer regarding feedback (new, old, does not matter).

Moreover, it seems the private feedback is more valuable for ranking than the public one nowadays.

Yes, revisions, order processing issues etc need to be explained to new Buyers sometimes. But forget about feedback. Period.

I have multiple reviews left as comments to the delivery, thus being invisible to anyone but myself. You do nothing in this case.

If I’m not mistaken (I might be), asking the buyer to mark the order as complete is frowned upon and you shouldn’t do that either. Explaining how to do it if they asked you first is fine.

I have multiple reviews left as comments to the delivery, thus being invisible to anyone but myself. You do nothing in this case.

If I’m not mistaken (I might be), asking the buyer to mark the order as complete is frowned upon and you shouldn’t do that either. Explaining how to do it if they asked you first is fine.

If I’m not mistaken (I might be), asking the buyer to mark the order as complete is frowned upon and you shouldn’t do that either

No, they are the one that ask me when should they mark the order as completed and how.

asking the buyer to mark the order as complete

Agreed, this is a risky point. Could be intrepreted as manipulation.

Archived