Fiverr Forum

Heal Your Life, Career, Health, Wealth and Relationships through Secrets of Vedic Astrology

Heal Your Life, Career, Health, Wealth and Relationships through Secrets of Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology provides an assessment about one’s past, present and future; it is an integration of divine grace, science and intuition. As a science, Vedic Astrology employs astronomical/mathematical calculations and the explicit rules and formulas mainly based on the movement of planets, their correlation and planetary placements. These intricate mathematical calculations and rules and formulas are the main source of the predictive power of Vedic Astrology.

Because Vedic Astrology is a part of the Vedic worldview it is not deterministic or fatalistic; rather you always have free will, though in comparison with God your free will is small (infinitesimal) while His is infinite. Still though it is tiny you do have free will and Jyotish helps you to use your freewill to act with wisdom rather than reacting to the world around you in ignorance.

I use the principles of Vedic astrology as an analysis and forecasting system based on astronomical data which interprets the influence of stars and planets on human affairs.

I will provide you information regarding the timing and nature of the events and help you to know about positive influences and opportunities and negative karmic patterns during one’s life time. My goal is to equip you with recommendations to modify negative karmic patterns and provide you with the understanding and awareness, to make positive choices to change present and future karma for the better.

You can order my gigs for highly detailed, technically sound and deeply rich readings. My readings cover each and every aspect/topic of your life, including:

1- Career Life

2- Marital Life

3- Love Life

4- Health and Wellbeing

5- Finance and Wealth

6- Progeny and their Wellbeing

7- Property, Inheritance, Investments

8- Personality, Character

9- Remedies & Gemstones

10- Astro Diet and Nutrition Recommendations

11- Spiritual Healing

12- Destiny, Luck, Fortune

13- Relationships

14- Parents

15- Siblings

16- Death

17- Psychological Healing

18- Sexuality

19- Litigation, Lawsuits and Enemies

20- Black Magic & Evil Eye

21- Your Lucky Name, Number and Dates

22- Astrological Mantras and Yantras

23- Saturn Return Period (sade Sati Analysis)

24- Past Life

25- Karma

26- Reincarnation

27- Moksha (Final Liberation from Birth and Rebirth)

28- Mangal Dosha / Manglik Effect (Malefic Mars Effect)

29- Muhurta: Finding Appropriate time to do anything in life.

30- Prashna / Horary Astrology Service.

31- Relocation, Immigration & Travel Abroad

32- Primary and Higher Education

33- Talents & Creativity

34- Business, Partnership and Self-Employment

35- Government Service

36- Charity & Humanitarian Work

37- Politics

38- Luxuries, Enjoyments, Vehicles

39- Personal Virtues and Flaws

40- Faith and Religion Matters

or alternatively you can ASK ANY QUESTION OF YOUR CHOICE

The horoscope predictions and readings done through Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) are insightful, detailed and focused. You are welcome to unlock your potential through Vedic Astrology and live a life full of happiness, success and prosperity.

I invite all of the members of fiverr and elsewhere to benefit from these highly advanced readings that may transform your life and bring you healings and happiness that you truly deserve.

Please kindly visit my gig, review the various Gigs and excellent reviews and ratings that endorse the quality and depth of service and healing that i provide to my clients.

You can order this Wonderful gig now at:

http://www.fiverr.com/faridjilani/give-advanced-vedic-astrology-readings-remedies

and You can also view my other amazing gigs and/or request for a custom offer on:

http://www.fiverr.com/faridjilani

Many Thanks,

Farid Jilani

undefined

http://www.fiverr.com

Find out the winners of UFC190 (being held in Brazil on 1st August 2015) with Vedic Prashna Astrology. Make your bets WIN. Hurry up and order your reports now!

ARE YOU FED UP WIITH OBESITY PROBLEMS?

LOSE WEIGHT INSTANTLY WITH THE HELP OF VEDIC ASTROLOGY & HEALTH AND NUTRITION SECRETS OF THE MYSTICS. ORDER YOUR CUSTOM WEIGHT LOSS REPORT! ASK FOR FURTHER PRICING AND DETAILS BY MESSAGING ME NOW!

Sports Astrology Bets can be made with a good rate of success with Vedic Prashna Astrology. Contact me now for a Custom offer and win a fortune! Pick your winners in a more scientific manner this time and get a better chance to win in your next BET!!

Make fantastic Bets in Chess Matches and Win a Fortune, with the help of Vedic Prashna Astrology. Get Blazing fast reports and results to make the perfect bets in Sports Astrology. Contact/message me now for a Custom offer.

Many Thanks.

Find Your Soul Mate with Vedic Astrology and also Find out How your Soulmate is like!

Choose a 3 digit number and Ask any question and get an instant YES or NO answer with VEDIC PRASHNA ASTROLOGY. Using secret techniques of Nadi Numbers and Prashna Astrology, you will get accurate answers. Order now and witness the power of Vedic Astrology!

Horary / prashna astrology queries can also be ordered with remedial measures. Ask for a custom offer for a comprehensive package

For a wonderfully detailed past life astrology report, contact me now to send you a custom offer. Request any question of your choice related to past life. Many Thanks.

Bet With Confidence! Predict the Winners of FORMULA ONE RACING SPORTS matches with VEDIC PRASHNA ASTROLOGY and win a fortune. Contact me now for a customized offer.

Many Thanks.

Through my Vedic Astrology custom reports, you can know about the future of your relationships, marriage and problems related to them. Contact me now for a custom report prepared uniquely for you.

BOOST YOUR BUSINESS NOW WITH SECRETS OF VEDIC ASTROLOGY. CONTACT ME NOW FOR A CUSTOM OFFER DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS. MANY THANKS.

Get Spells for any purpose in your life. Enrich your life with Blessings of Sacred Spells. Contact me Now for a Custom Offer to get technically perfect Spells specific to your Vedic Birth Charts.

Find out through my Amazing Vedic Astrology Service, if you are a Victim of BLACK MAGIC. Contact me now for a Custom Offer.

Many Thanks.

If you have any questions about your loved one(s) then get accurate answers through Vedic Astrology. Contact me now for a custom offer.

Find out your lucky gemstones for health wealth, career and marriage/relationships through Vedic Astrology. Contact me now for a custom offer.

Find out Your Lucky Gemstone for Improving your Love Life or Marriage with my fabulous and unique Vedic Astrology Service. Contact me now for a Custom Offer.

For a unique Vedic Astrology report covering a Troubled Marriage or Love Affair, Contact me now for a Custom Offer.

Vedic Astrology has been practiced for thousands of years. The earliest writings can be found in the Vedas - the ancient spiritual texts of the Indians and the oldest books in existence, written 5,000 - 80,000 years ago. Its Indian name is Jyotish, which means “science of light” because it is the science of observing the celestial bodies that reflect their energy and light upon the Earth, therefore influencing the course of human events. Next time when you order an Astrology Reading, ONLY go for the Vedic. Western Astrology is inaccurate by a WHOLE sign as compared to Vedic Astrology and hence inaccurate for doing any serious/detailed readings.Furthemore, Vedic Astrology has far more advanced features and applications then Western Astrology.

It would be an honor for me to work with you now or some time in future. Many Thanks and i would like to say that you have a wonderful profile. Keep up the good work!

Here is a partial list of my custom reports (available as custom offers):

1- Career
2- Marital Life
3- Love Life
4- Health & Well being
5- Finance & Wealth
6- Progeny & their Well being
7- Property, Inheritance, Investments
8- Personality, Character
9- Remedies & Gemstones
10- Astro Diet and Nutrition Recommendations
11- Spiritual Healing
12- Destiny, Luck, Fortune
13- Relationships
14- Parents
15- Siblings
16- Death
17- Psychological Healing
18- Sexuality
19- Litigation, Lawsuits and Enemies
20- Black Magic/Evil Eye
21- Your Lucky Name, Number and Dates
22- Astrological Mantras and Yantras
23- Saturn Return Period (Sade Sati Analysis)
24- Past Life
25- Karmic Debt & Curses
26- Reincarnation
27- Moksha (Final Liberation from Birth and Rebirth)
28- Mangal Dosha / Manglik Effect (Malefic Mars Effect)
29- Muhurta: Finding Appropriate time to do anything in life.
30- Prashna / Horary Astrology Service.
31- Relocation, Immigration & Travel Abroad
32- Primary & Higher Education
33- Talents & Creativity
34- Business & Partnership
35- Government Service
36- Charity & Humanitarian Work
37- Politics
39- Spiritual Progress
40- Extremely Powerful Spells

For a custom report message me now and request for a Custom offer.

The Vedic system applies the real position of the planets used by astronomers against the background of certain fixed stars (or unchanging from our perspective). It is called the “sidereal zodiac”. Hence, in the past the term Astronomy covered astrology as well as the study of the physical heavens.

Western astrology is based on the orientation of the Earth to the Sun, and applies the “Tropical zodiac”. It is inaccurate by a WHOLE sign as compared to Vedic Astrology and hence inaccurate for doing any serious detailed readings. Furthemore, Vedic Astrology has far more advanced features and applications then Western Astrology.

BOOST YOUR FIVERR GIG SALES WITH MY VEDIC ASTROLOGY SERVICE! HAVE AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE NOW!