Health & Wellness: New to Fiverr

hfa2019

Good morning!

I just wanted to introduce myself since I’m new here. My name is Chelsea and I live in Saint Louis, Missouri. I have worked in healthcare for the past ten years and decided to take a leap of faith in October 2018 and quit my 9-5.

I have a website that I won’t mention, since we are not self promoting, where I teach families how to reduce their prescription costs through an online training course. I am also in the process of obtaining my certification in nutritional health coaching. Under that scope I manage my own blog where I post content three times (if not more) per week.

If you’re in the health and wellness space, I would love to connect. Be sure to reach out to me at my email on my profile. I’m not certain that we get notifications when someone comments on our posts in here, as this is my first time submitting a topic. Hope to chat with you all soon! Take care.

Chelsea
Your Advocate for Health & Hope

Good morning!

I just wanted to introduce myself since I’m new here. My name is Chelsea and I live in Saint Louis, Missouri. I have worked in healthcare for the past ten years and decided to take a leap of faith in October 2018 and quit my 9-5.

I have a website that I won’t mention, since we are not self promoting, where I teach families how to reduce their prescription costs through an online training course. I am also in the process of obtaining my certification in nutritional health coaching. Under that scope I manage my own blog where I post content three times (if not more) per week.

If you’re in the health and wellness space, I would love to connect. Be sure to reach out to me at my email on my profile. I’m not certain that we get notifications when someone comments on our posts in here, as this is my first time submitting a topic. Hope to chat with you all soon! Take care.

Chelsea

@hfa2019

You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum

best wishes

You need to remove your off Fiverr contact details from your gig as that is against the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Well worth a read as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Sorry, I’ll go fix that. Thank you for letting me know.

Good morning!

Chelsea

Be sure to reach out to me at my email on my profile.

:thinking: Ahh, I think you should remove that email as soon as possible.

Be sure to reach out to me at my email on my profile.

:thinking: Ahh, I think you should remove that email as soon as possible.

But it’s my e-mail address?? I can’t remove my email address if it’s the only way I have to communicate.

But it’s my e-mail address?? I can’t remove my email address if it’s the only way I have to communicate.

I don’t see any email address on your profile. I think you are using “email” instead of “message”. Maybe just change the words “email me” to “message me” or “contact me”. This will avoid any confusion.

I don’t see any email address on your profile. I think you are using “email” instead of “message”. Maybe just change the words “email me” to “message me” or “contact me”. This will avoid any confusion.

Thank you, trying to get the hang of how this all works. I’ll update my profile when i get home.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived