Healthy eating and diet loss

winnerchef63

Here I’m also new comer to fiverr. I think fiverr is not accept free offers. cause that service charge include in every transections in fiverr. also I’m like to offer free logo design in fiverr . but doubt about it.

yes i know that they do charge a certain amount, I am telling people to just message me and I will email them. I feel that since we are new to fiverr, the more feedback that we get, the better off it will be,

my life first experience saw that someone selling their gigs for free, you are really great

Best of luck :hugs: @winnerchef63

my life first experience saw that someone selling their gigs for free

I’ve seen quite a lot of people who hope to trade free gigs for written positive reviews. Once they found out they couldn’t do that, they withdrew the offer. There really is very little to be gained by offering free work. Many forum readers are happy to give their critiques for free already. So, that’s probably why you don’t see it often. It’s not a “best practice.”

Guest sunnysum

my life first experience saw that someone selling their gigs for free

I’ve seen quite a lot of people who hope to trade free gigs for written positive reviews. Once they found out they couldn’t do that, they withdrew the offer. There really is very little to be gained by offering free work. Many forum readers are happy to give their critiques for free already. So, that’s probably why you don’t see it often. It’s not a “best practice.”

you are a senior person of Fiverr but am not that’s why you seeing lots of and am seeing yesterday 😞

Archived