Hello! A Newbie Here :D

yannachi

Hey Hey Hey!

The name is Yanna! Nice to meet you! 😃

I Just started my fiverr account! 😊

I love anime, I love manga, I love illustrations, I love digital paintings I love love love art and I just started making my first ever gig post! (only one though… but maybe as time goes by, when i get the hang around the things here, I’ll make more with wider categories) 😄

Can you see how excited I am? screams :grinning::grin::kissing_heart::star_struck:😄:laughing::relaxed:

Hoping to get sales! I look forward to working with you! 😃😃😃
Feel free to message me anytime 😄

Yours truly
Yannachi 😊

Hey Yanna,

welcome to the forum.

Quick tip: click your profile icon top right, then the small cog for “Preferences”, then “Profile”, and there, under “Website”, you can paste your gig page or profile URL, so people who see posts of yours here and may be interested in your gig can click it easily and see your offerings. 🙂

Good luck with your art on here! 🍀

Hey Yanna,

welcome to the forum.

Quick tip: click your profile icon top right, then the small cog for “Preferences”, then “Profile”, and there, under “Website”, you can paste your gig page or profile URL, so people who see posts of yours here and may be interested in your gig can click it easily and see your offerings. 🙂

Good luck with your art on here! 🍀

Hi Miiila!

Copy!

Thank you for the words of wisdom! 🙂

I hope they will get interested 🙂

Welcome to the forum. I love your enthusiasm! Suggest you complete your profile description to tell others about your experience. Also you say you paint portraits of boys but at least one of the pictures you show doesn’t look like a boy to me. Obviously if you can paint both you have a better chance of getting orders.
Good luck! 🙂

Welcome to the forum. I love your enthusiasm! Suggest you complete your profile description to tell others about your experience. Also you say you paint portraits of boys but at least one of the pictures you show doesn’t look like a boy to me. Obviously if you can paint both you have a better chance of getting orders.

Good luck! 🙂

thanks for checking! 😄

haha then what about “pretty boys”? would it sound more accurate 😄 :grin:? hehe

I draw and paint girls too! But i don’t have much samples 😣

Ill make samples then post another gig 🙂 or edit gig

Thank you for the welcome 😃

I already completed it *checks (no description) *face-palmed * doin it now 😂

thanks for checking! 😄

haha then what about “pretty boys”? would it sound more accurate 😄 :grin:? hehe

I draw and paint girls too! But i don’t have much samples 😣

Ill make samples then post another gig 🙂 or edit gig

Thank you for the welcome 😃

haha then what about “pretty boys”?

Or “bishonen”? 😸 A lot of people would probably find the term confusing, though.

Archived