Hello all! :) I have a question

Guest sdestroyiers

Guest sdestroyiers

I just wanted to say hello to everyone, and I’m happy to be a part of Fiverr. I signed up just about a week or so ago, and I just got my first buyer! Now I’m in a “What other gig can I offer?” thought process! 😛

Though I have a question. I’ve contacted the buyer to place a single order on my gig, and then choose a set quantity on one of the extras to the amount we have agreed upon. But, they’ve decided to order multiples of my gig to the amount we agreed on. Does this mean I have to provide the same work to the gig quantity? Like, upload the project to them when it’s finished X times? (X equaling the gig quantity) I’m really nervous that I don’t mess this up, and I’m hoping that it’s not bad. If anything, all I’d have to do is cancel the order and tell them to reorder if anything.

Anyways, I’m really happy I’m starting to apply my expertise here on Fiverr to provide others with. Makes me wish I had started sooner! Haha!

Guest sdestroyiers

No, there is no need of cancellation. It will effect your status.

You have to only deliver the work that you discuss with the buyer.

Thank you for the reply! Ok, that makes sense. I’ll just continue to work on it and deliver when it’s finished. Thanks for the heads up on that it would affect my status, I appreciate it a lot! 🙂

Archived