Hello all! I'm BevKnack!

bevknack

Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself here, as my goal is to become an integral part of the Fiverr community.

My name is Patrick, but I’m branding myself as “BevKnack” because I like to think I have a “knack” for the food and beverage industry.

I am a restaurant manager (AGM) by day, and really began my journey there, creating marketing materials in house (menus, our logo, our website, flyers, social media posts, etc.)

I decided to start BevKnack in order to help other restaurants in my spare time (what’s left of it; I have a wife and two children under 2 years old…) who may need similar marketing materials, but lack the creative/design expertise to be successful (that’s where I come in).

Very early on in my journey, but my ultimate goal is to become a top-rated seller here on Fiverr by helping restaurants, bars, pubs, and cafes achieve their marketing goals with effective, creative solutions.

Best of luck to anyone out there who may also be beginning their Fiverr (and general entrepreneurial) journey as well! To those a bit more experienced, I seek to get to know you guys a bit better, and learn from you all as much as possible.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

-Patrick
“BevKnack”

Archived