Hello All! I'm Chloe, and I'm New Here

Hello Fiverr Community!

I’m pretty new to the Fiverr freelancing scene, although I have been freelance writing elsewhere for a while now. This is my first post to the community forum, and I’m still figuring out how all of this works, but please feel free to introduce yourself and chat! I look forward to being a part of this community!

Best,
Chloe

• Like 31
  • Congrats! 1

Guest purepolymath

Hey Chloe!

Welcome to the Fiverr Community! I’m Laila and I’ve been on Fiverr for a couple of months but only joined this community yesterday, I wish you the best of luck in the freelance writing sector! 😃

Hi Chloe and welcome to the Fiverr community! I’m Elena, and I’ve been a seller here for around six months. Feel free to let me know if you need any help with anything (or anyone else, of course—the forums are filled with people who will always be happy to offer advice).

Best of luck with your freelance writing, I hope you can find success on the platform! It can be tricky to get those first few orders, but it seems like you’re off to a great start already.

• Like 11

Hey Chloe!

Welcome to the Fiverr Community! I’m Laila and I’ve been on Fiverr for a couple of months but only joined this community yesterday, I wish you the best of luck in the freelance writing sector! 😃

how long was it till you started getting work on here?

• Like 12

Guest purepolymath

how long was it till you started getting work on here?

Lucky enough I got work within the first week but it’s different for everybody!