Hello All of you, I am a new seller Buyers not selected what are the reason suggested my first order

mrityunjay68

You do realize that the category you chose to post Gigs in has literally thousands of people in it already? That it is over saturated and new people come here everyday signing up in data entry and word excel as well as translating. You have a LOT of competition.

Also, you are complaining after only ONE day? Some new sellers here literally wait for MONTHS before they get that first order.

If you have access to Buyer’s Requests, take advantage of that for now to try and get someone to hire you.

GG

You have a gig in programming & tech and in the description you say “, logo designing.”. If you’re good at logo designing you should probably create a separate gig for that since it will be easier to find that way and would be in the best category for it I think (since it doesn’t relate to the gig title).

You do realize that the category you chose to post Gigs in has literally thousands of people in it already? That it is over saturated and new people come here everyday signing up in data entry and word excel as well as translating. You have a LOT of competition.

Also, you are complaining after only ONE day? Some new sellers here literally wait for MONTHS before they get that first order.

If you have access to Buyer’s Requests, take advantage of that for now to try and get someone to hire you.

GG

Thanks for suggest.In future your word remembering…

You have a gig in programming & tech and in the description you say “, logo designing.”. If you’re good at logo designing you should probably create a separate gig for that since it will be easier to find that way and would be in the best category for it I think (since it doesn’t relate to the gig title).

Thank you for the suggestion.I always Remember that your words…

Thanks

Archived