Hello all! Voice over talent, new to the neighborhood

greystorm2

Hello all you lovely Fiverr folks. I’m Storm, a voiceover talent fairly new to Fiverr. I say “fairly” new. I actually first heard about the service a few months back and registered to check the place out a bit. I wanted to do right by the community and take my time to learn as much as I could about it before I jumped in head first. I’m happy to have already made a good connection, and looking forward to many more.

Wishing you all good luck with your gigs, and happy upcoming holidays. 😉

Welcome, Storm. I hope the female voiceover category goes well for you - it’s a nice strong category with lots of competition but plenty of buyers as well. Happy holidays to you.

Thank you kindly! It is a strong category, indeed, with many unique qualities to offer. I only wish I’d discovered this place sooner. 😃

Hey I am a voiceover talent new to Fiverr as well! Good luck to you on your gig! I’ve been on just a few days but haven’t yet gotten a gig. How about you?

Hello and welcome to you as well! I’ve received a couple of orders so far, but it’s going to take some patience and maybe a little experimenting with different gigs to find the sweet spot. I’m planning on sticking around a while, hope you do, too! 😄

Archived