Hello all you wonderful people of fiverr, I am new to the family :)

👋
I am about a day old here & it looks all good already! 😄
I am Bhushan & I am from India.

I am a corporate professional with engineering background with over a decade spent in cubicles - smashing keyboards, destroying mice & also on power plant work sites (in mechanical industry - a world considerably different from the glamorous IT one… 😆 )
I have experience with proposal making, technical writing, creative writing (hobby).
Self taught - German language(basic now), photo editing (intermediate), photography (intermediate).

I look forward to sharing ideas, work & the space here with the good folks.

Cheers & Let’s get gigging!

Best regards & warm wishes to all,

Bhushan.
(previous post got edited/deleted by mistake)

Hello Bhushan,

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

Please feel free to browse through the articles in the seller help center as well as the forum! They have a lot of articles/posts specifically curated to serve the needs of new sellers who are just venturing out into the Fiverr-verse. 🙂

Also, please make sure that you’ve carefully read through Fiverr’s Terms of Service as not doing so can inadvertently get your account in trouble with Fiverr staff, and I’d hate to see that happen to you.

Happy selling! 🙂

👋

I am about a day old here & it looks all good already! 😄

I am Bhushan & I am from India.

I am a corporate professional with engineering background with over a decade spent in cubicles - smashing keyboards, destroying mice & also on power plant work sites (in mechanical industry - a world considerably different from the glamorous IT one… 😆 )

I have experience with proposal making, technical writing, creative writing (hobby).

Self taught - German language(basic now), photo editing (intermediate), photography (intermediate).

I look forward to sharing ideas, work & the space here with the good folks.

Cheers & Let’s get gigging!

Best regards & warm wishes to all,

Bhushan.

(previous post got edited/deleted by mistake)

Hello @bhushansohani, this is the best intro I’ve come across since joining Fiverr, honest to god! Hahaha especially your words

am a corporate professional with engineering background with over a decade spent in cubicles - smashing keyboards, destroying mice & also on power plant work sites.

makes it even more amusing. :rofl:

At least you share your expertise and knowledge and that is truly appreciated here in the community. I’ll definitely keep an eye on your gigs and who knows in the near future I might need your expertise. I wish you all the best and good luck on your gigs!! Kindly Humberto

Hello @bhushansohani, this is the best intro I’ve come across since joining Fiverr, honest to god! Hahaha especially your words

am a corporate professional with engineering background with over a decade spent in cubicles - smashing keyboards, destroying mice & also on power plant work sites.

makes it even more amusing. :rofl:

At least you share your expertise and knowledge and that is truly appreciated here in the community. I’ll definitely keep an eye on your gigs and who knows in the near future I might need your expertise. I wish you all the best and good luck on your gigs!! Kindly Humberto

Humberto,

Thank you for such a warm welcome & your happy vibe!

Whether or not I deliver you a gig is for the future, but for now - you have definitely motivated me.

To engage more & to be more expressive 🙂

I will share a fun-fact with you here.

The short first part of your name (also a part of your user name) “Hum” means “I” in Hindi, (The Bollywood language).

So, if you google "Bollywood movie + Hum " you will get so many movies with your short name.

Some famous (and hilarious/lost-in-translation) movie titles below…

Hum Apke Hain kaun ( Who am I to you )

Hum Tum (Me & You )

Hum Apke dil mein rehte hai ( Your heart is my home…😉 )

Jokes aside, your user name @hum_on_the_go also kinda means “I am on the go” which is cool!

Hope to follow you around the forum for more interaction & learning as we go!

Cheers!

Bhushan.

Humberto,

Thank you for such a warm welcome & your happy vibe!

Whether or not I deliver you a gig is for the future, but for now - you have definitely motivated me.

To engage more & to be more expressive 🙂

I will share a fun-fact with you here.

The short first part of your name (also a part of your user name) “Hum” means “I” in Hindi, (The Bollywood language).

So, if you google "Bollywood movie + Hum " you will get so many movies with your short name.

Some famous (and hilarious/lost-in-translation) movie titles below…

Hum Apke Hain kaun ( Who am I to you )

Hum Tum (Me & You )

Hum Apke dil mein rehte hai ( Your heart is my home…😉 )

Jokes aside, your user name @hum_on_the_go also kinda means “I am on the go” which is cool!

Hope to follow you around the forum for more interaction & learning as we go!

Cheers!

Bhushan.

Hello @bhushansohani, thank you so much for your warm words. Credits to yourself, it was all your doing. I wouldn’t be given you such a response if it wasn’t for your enthusiasm and expressivity. What intrigued me most about your intro was that you shared your expertise with a touch of laughable lines, which I thought was brilliant. :rofl:

What most new sellers forget when joining the forum is that an intro is the most important factor of you and your brand. Here in the Forum, you have been given such an amazing opportunity to expose your expertise, knowledge and your brand, but most new sellers don’t realize it.

Also, what I notice since joining Fiverr about a month ago is that maybe 80% of sellers here (this referred to new sellers) showcase their gigs in such an appropriate way, saying ‘‘Hi there my name is blabla and check out my gigs through this link’’. I don’t even want to waste my energy on doing that, it is simply not worth it! I do welcome them (out of respect), except I don’t click on their link 😉

Let me tell you on how my name Hum_on_the_go was founded. A few weeks ago I decided to build my own Shop & Travel Blog (still under construction), here like to share my coming adventures as world nomad.

2034851792_footeraglobetrottersfootprinthumonthego.com(1).jpg.e8b2c8d3e30e555b5c46fad112c5cc95.jpg
footer, a globetrotter's footprint, humonthego.com (1).jpg960×480 128 KB

Hum my first 3 characters of my name which indeed means I in Hindi. Hum, or Humming (which means singing without open your mouth in english) is such a great word and it truly suits me and my blog. 😁 I want to ‘‘HUM’’ my way around the world so to speak. What makes it more hilarious is that when I searched for Hum on google, it shows indeed hundreds of Bollywood movies and even a company with the name Hum selling kind of chocolate crackers in India. Also, Hum is a very famous brand selling car GPSes. (which I’m planning to contact later and see if we can help each other out and maybe even placing one of their adverts on my Travel Blog) :upside_down_face:😉

Further, On The Go is obvious, so this how my name was founded. My journey will begin in India, meeting up with the Gypsies Dancers of Rajasthan.

Hmmm sorry, I got caught up by my post, and almost forgot this is just a comment, not a bloody bestseller mohahaha :rofl:. I’ll be happy to tell you more about my journey later.

I definitely will follow you around and if you ever need anything please ask, (except, I recommend not to ask me as I am a newbie and still have so much to learn). However, this Forum has some amazing sellers, and they certainly will get your questions answered. Best of luck to you and keep your motivation up. Glad you’re here.

Regards, Humberto

Archived