Fiverr Community Forum

Hello buyers, today's tips is only for you

Today I am going to tell you how to get the best service with cheap price.

1. Search through your expected keywords
  2. filter by category for new sellers. don’t filter by budget, if you do you would miss a new good seller

WHY NEW SELLERS: New sellers are very passionate to rank their profile and to keep their profile reputation good. Even if you offer low budget t, undoubtedly they will do your work if the offer is at least fair. Try to search for someone who has at least one five star review,

But if you want cheaper and good service you can also try for someone who doesn’t have a review but at least who is in 1-3 no. page without filtering.

NOTE: If any new seller denied working with your budget then there must me three reason

1. The seller is unprofessional
  2. you offered for a very unfair budget
  3. There are a few categories where the seller has to spend some money to complete your work. so the budget you have offered will be a loss for him.
9 Likes

Okay great to know. Thanks

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Great tips😇

3 Likes

I don’t think you’re speaking on the best benefit to buyers as your post is heavily biased to promote new sellers. I’m not saying new sellers are bad, however, buyers have their freedom to choose gigs based on combination of factors, eg. reputation, ratings and price. By just advising the buyer to just focus on new sellers are definitely a bad advice.

Today I am going to tell you how to get the best service with cheap price.

1. Search through your expected keywords
  2. filter by category for new sellers. don’t filter by budget, if you do you would miss a new good seller

Best service and cheap price is not just offered by new sellers, a lot of top rated sellers and levelled sellers offer affordable pricing, backed up with experiences and good ratings.

WHY NEW SELLERS: New sellers are very passionate to rank their profile and to keep their profile reputation good. Even if you offer low budget t, undoubtedly they will do your work if the offer is at least fair. Try to search for someone who has at least one five star review,

Most sellers are passionate in keeping their reputation. I don’t get why this is only special to new sellers

But if you want cheaper and good service you can also try for someone who doesn’t have a review but at least who is in 1-3 no. page without filtering.

What kind of advice is this? You don’t tell buyers to take risk to waste their money on non-reputable sellers.

Summary, your whole post just giving an impression to promote new sellers. This is totally a bad tips for buyers. Again, I’m not saying new sellers are bad, however, it’s clear that you’re not talking on the best benefits from the buyer’s view.

5 Likes

Most new sellers do not have a profile reputation to protect. With the sudden wave of new sellers flooding the platform, it’s safe to say some of them aren’t fully qualified and are looking to make a quick dollar. When purchasing from a new seller you should examine their gig video/images which should display an accurate rendering of the work they are capable of. Next you should examine the description of their gig to see if it’s coherent and makes sense. If their price is set at a decent price and all other aspects check out, it might be okay to take a chance and place an order.

5 Likes

I can tell you, for a fact, that experienced sellers are just as passionate about these things. New sellers need to be willing to compete for their success. It will not be handed to them, just because they are new.

6 Likes

@soniafrin50 You are 100% right… Moreover, there are many benefits if you choose a new seller for your project.

Such as:

• A new seller always tries to give you his best at a reasonable price.
  • They offer a Guarantee.
  • As new sellers are very passionate to rank their profile they always try to give you the highest Priority for a good review.
  • Most of the new sellers always offer some special bouns work for their client’s satisfaction.
  • People want to connect (sometimes emotionally) with a product before making a purchase. At this point, you will get their full attention.
2 Likes

Which is usually very unrealistic on both ends.

That is against TOS.

Yes, but to find a seller with skills in the sea of unskilled is a nightmare.

Meaning they degrade their work value if it has the quality to begin with to collect reviews.

Buyers are not visiting the forum unless they have issues.

Why? We have people with 1* rating on the first pages, which means nothing where you are on search listing. I go from page one to last page when searching.

2 Likes

While the effort made here to promote new sellers is commendable. There are a lot of other areas the author did not address. The author is much more focused on budgetary needs, which might be appealing to Frugalist buyers.

The one trend that I have personally noticed is that there are buyers who have used new sellers and eventually end up looking for an established seller to polish, modify or re-do a service that was bought at an unrealistically cheap price.

When creating Gig, one should create a gig with their buyers in mind:

Frugalists : Want to spend less money for better services. If it were possible they would reduce the price to $0.

Average Spenders : Look at facts and make reasonable deductions on their choice of sellers. They will weigh their options carefully before deciding on which seller to engage.

Spendthrifts : Will buy anything even if it is overpriced without hesitation.

In light of this, I would argue that the best decision on buying as advised by the author is more biased towards the frugalist and is not the way every buyer selects their OP.

Most buyers on the platform are average spenders and spend a lot of time looking for the right seller to provide them with the best service.

Emphasis could have been placed on the new sellers to exhibit traits of professionalism and ensure that their gigs are of quality and coherent to the buyer.

I would have thought the author is walking a thin line between encouraging the buyer to get poor quality service and saving.

3 Likes

Thank you for giving us important tips.

Well said, thank you for sharing.

hi radennorfiqri, i am promoting new sellers its totally from your point of view. and I respect your opinion, but dear I have mentioned the best service at a cheap price, let me explain the title, and you have mentioned top level sellers also offer cheap prices. yes I am appreciating but now come to the point

1. have you ever think top-seller doesn’t bother for one order to make it perfect, they keep the price cheap cause they want lots of work. on the other hand, because of getting fewer orders, a new seller, they have enough time and encouragement to do their best in those orders.
    this is the difference.

you: Most sellers are passionate in keeping their reputation. I don’t get why this is only special to new sellers

1. yes they are but I have talked about the level of intention, obviously, a new seller is more passionate to rank their profile rather than top-level seller, wherein top level sellers are already ranked.

you: What kind of advice is this? You don’t tell buyers to take risk to waste their money on non-reputable sellers.

1. why are you thinking that who doesn’t have review he/she is non-reputable sellers. lots of sellers are skilled in their personal life but new in Fiverr, how they can be non-reputable???

I said who is in 1-3 number page, you can try for them, that doesn’t mean all are good, if you visit their profile you will get some idea,
I have mentioned some tips and definitely follow instructions blindly is not a work of a wise person. buyers should use common sense that what can they add with the tips so that I can get the best results. hopefully, you have understood.
thank you

please read so you will be more clear about my concept.

I am promoting new sellers its totally from your point of view. and I respect your opinion, but dear I have mentioned the best service at a cheap price, let me explain the title, and you have mentioned top level sellers also offer cheap prices. yes I am appreciating but now come to the point

1. have you ever think top-seller doesn’t bother for one order to make it perfect, they keep the price cheap cause they want lots of work. on the other hand, because of getting fewer orders, a new seller, they have enough time and encouragement to do their best in those orders.
    this is the difference.

you: Most sellers are passionate in keeping their reputation. I don’t get why this is only special to new sellers

1. yes they are but I have talked about the level of intention, obviously, a new seller is more passionate to rank their profile rather than top-level seller, wherein top level sellers are already ranked.

you: What kind of advice is this? You don’t tell buyers to take risk to waste their money on non-reputable sellers.

1. why are you thinking that who doesn’t have review he/she is non-reputable sellers. lots of sellers are skilled in their personal life but new in Fiverr, how they can be non-reputable???

I said who is in 1-3 number page, you can try for them, that doesn’t mean all are good, if you visit their profile you will get some idea,
I have mentioned some tips and definitely follow instructions blindly is not a work of a wise person. buyers should use common sense that what can they add with the tips so that I can get the best results. hopefully, you have understood.
thank you
@jonbaas @j6nyc6 @marinapomorac @nyamutumbu @forcopywriting

Since all the old sellers are protesting, let the new sellers say, yeaaaaaaah!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Change the title to: How to never come back as a buyer on Fiverr!

Best Services=Cheapest Price? Not a reality!
It’s called disaster. You never mentioned any cons!

If new sellers have this kind of mentality, good luck on surviving (or probably even getting a new order) in this highly competitive platform. Well, let me give you an advice as a Top Rated Sellers, don’t get threatened by our success, we all started from nothing. Improve your gigs, bid on buyer request, promote on your social media. there’s no shortcut. Keep jealous with successful seller doesn’t bring any benefit to you.

And this is not a protest, we’re just gave our opinion as people who have a vast experience working with Fiverr.

@radennorfiqri What exactly are you trying to say? We don’t all have to be mean you know? Point of information, no one is being jealous or being threatened by anyone’s success here. I am also sure that I didn’t complain about not getting jobs too. That was me trying to calm some nerves, so please, keep your advice until when it will be needed, ok? Thank you.

have you ever think top-seller doesn’t bother for one order to make it perfect, they keep the price cheap cause they want lots of work. on the other hand, because of getting fewer orders, a new seller, they have enough time and encouragement to do their best in those orders.
this is the difference.

I’m sorry but it sounds that you’re being too judgemental of Top Rated Seller. I’m TRS, and I offer cheap price as I’m willing/ I’m able to do the job within my pricing range. What does it make a difference?

yes they are but I have talked about the level of intention, obviously, a new seller is more passionate to rank their profile rather than top-level seller, wherein top level sellers are already ranked.

This is subjective, especially if you’re talking about intention. How do you know if they have a different level of passion? Are you able to read their mind? Let’s be frank, not all new sellers are passionate. Some of them are just creating gigs due to trying their luck or simply just for fun as their side hustle.

why are you thinking that who doesn’t have review he/she is non-reputable sellers. lots of sellers are skilled in their personal life but new in Fiverr, how they can be non-reputable???

Reputation and good portfolio is important to give good impression and provide some legitimacy to their service. Rating is one of them. You think buyers have time to stalk their profile and getting know of them what they are doing in their personal life? They will look for reviews.

I’m sorry if you’re offended with my opinion. However, I’m giving my point for the best benefits from buyers viewpoint. For yours, it blatantly shows you’re promoting for new sellers (and it an obvious since you are also considered as a new seller). This is section for tips for buyers and I have to ensure they get a proper advises for them to avoid bad experiences at Fiverr.

Not sure why you triggered with the reply, as I’m stating my honest opinion. Well, you were saying the old sellers are protesting, which are clearly not in this case but I apologized as probably I’ve misunderstood your intention.

I thought the use of the laughing emoji should have signified that I was joking? I was also surprised you were insinuating jealousy and all that. All the same, it’s alright since you have now understood my intentions.