Fiverr Forum

Hello dear members I need your kind suggestions to improve my fiverr gigs

I have been there on fiverr from last 4 to 5 months selling my services spending time on it but have just completed 4 orders.I don’t know what’s the problem why am not getting orders quickly. Please help me to improve if am having any deficiency in my gigs.
Thank you

Everyday sent 10 buyer requests ,share your gig social media and stay more time online

We don’t have relevant request all the time so how could we send 10 each day sir?
And yes its about 5 request I applied for everyday!

To find the market
Promote your gig in social media networks
Read the tips of the forums whenever you can
Send the buyer requests (10)

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and helpful information in the above.

One of the major reasons that you’re not getting any sales is just because you’re not motivated enough maybe you’re just coming here to get some extra money or whatever reason there maybe. You need to be motivated to work anywhere. If that’s not the case and then you should probably look under the hood and try to revamp your gigs into the lets say 2019 Style, where everyone showcase their best works that are in the market these days.

Try doing that
Hope it helps you
ZAIN

It’s not just gigs , that makes the sales, it’s more of strategy, I’ve seen empty gigs, nothing special but ranking and making lots of orders online.

Keep trying. Keep marketing. That is 50% of key to make sales.