Hello dear members I need your kind suggestions to improve my fiverr gigs

hina_rana

I have been there on fiverr from last 4 to 5 months selling my services spending time on it but have just completed 4 orders.I don’t know what’s the problem why am not getting orders quickly. Please help me to improve if am having any deficiency in my gigs.
Thank you

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post):

If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

I have been there on fiverr from last 4 to 5 months selling my services spending time on it but have just completed 4 orders.I don’t know what’s the problem why am not getting orders quickly. Please help me to improve if am having any deficiency in my gigs.

Thank you

what’s the problem why am not getting orders quickly.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and helpful information in the above.

One of the major reasons that you’re not getting any sales is just because you’re not motivated enough maybe you’re just coming here to get some extra money or whatever reason there maybe. You need to be motivated to work anywhere. If that’s not the case and then you should probably look under the hood and try to revamp your gigs into the lets say 2019 Style, where everyone showcase their best works that are in the market these days.

Try doing that
Hope it helps you
ZAIN

Archived