Hello! Editor and Proofreader New To Fiverr

Hi all! I just joined Fiverr to do more of some of my favorite things: reading, editing, and proofreading. I’m based in New York and have been editing one way or another for about 6 years, but I’m definitely new to Fiverr. I don’t understand all the tools of this platform yet, but I hope I’ll get better with time.

Thanks all and have a nice week!

Hi all! I just joined Fiverr to do more of some of my favorite things: reading, editing, and proofreading. I’m based in New York and have been editing one way or another for about 6 years, but I’m definitely new to Fiverr. I don’t understand all the tools of this platform yet, but I hope I’ll get better with time.

Thanks all and have a nice week!

I don’t understand all the tools of this platform yet,

Suggest you remove all reference to “essays” from your gig description as helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

I don’t understand all the tools of this platform yet,

Suggest you remove all reference to “essays” from your gig description as helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Oh! Thanks for the note. I’ll take another look.

Archived