Fiverr Community Forum

Hello everyone! I am a first timer

I am from bangladesh. I’m new on this platform. I want grow up like all of you. How can i active all the time in fiverr ? Thank you.

6 Likes

Hello my friend, welcome to the Fiverr. Concentrate on two things first. Improving your skills ( what you are offering to the buyers) and learn how to approach the customer (Thousands of seller is here to offer the same thing, so what difference you can make). Stay connected and success is on your way. Best of luck again.

3 Likes

Welcome to the fiverr community

Hi! Welcome to Fiverr, this link should be extremely helpful https://www.fiverr.com/support/segments/sellers?segment=seller
I’ve spent all night studying that, but I should say that I’m feeling myself like an expert now)
There shouldn’t be any problems, the material it’s just simply awesome!
If you would get stuck with any questions feel free to text me anytime!
Wishing you to get only positive experience here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Dana, Thanks for sharing my Friend…

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr! Although it’s important to be active on Fiverr, you really shouldn’t focus on being online all the time, or you’ll burn out. Instead, focus on providing high-quality gigs, reading posts on the forum and TOS, and marketing for your audience. Quality is better than quantity.
Best of luck with your gigs!

Welcome to fiverr forum. Write meaningful description and send buyer request.

Check this one as well, you’ll need it too

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr, wish you all the best

Hi, bro I am also from Bangladesh… Welcome to fiverr and forum community. Best of luck…

Welcome to fiverr Market place and fiverr community forum… All the best for your work & Happy Earnings. :heart:

This is a Fiverr myth!

1 Like

Welcome here. Good luck for your journey on fiverr