Fiverr Community Forum

Hello everyone! I am a graphic designer having 5 years experience using the tools Adobe Photoshop and Adobe illustrator

https://www.fiverr.com/logosworld226?up_rollout=true

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, may have a successful freelance journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

thankyou buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

You do know that you have to use samples of your own work when advertising your services, right?

2 Likes

hi mate yeah i know :slight_smile:

I’m not a mate and the cockatoo logo is being sold by at least 2 other people on fiverr as their own. And that’s the only one that I’ve checked because I’ve seen it before. It’s not yours.

One could argue that you might have created it for Adobe Stock where it’s being sold as well and these two other people stole it. But then your prices are suspiciously low for such a skill level.

1 Like

cockatoo is my logo and i sell on fiverr already from other platfrm so you dont woryy about my work.it mine :slight_smile:

I’m not worried at all. :slight_smile: It’s just interesting that on the same platform 3 people claim the same logo as theirs.

1 Like

Have you only concerned with my cokatoo logo? :slight_smile:

Good that you have the eye for that. I just bought my first logo. I spent whole day searching for something that looks at least a bit original and doesnt look like taken from somewhere else. Choosing a logo is a skill set on its own

1 Like

I have better things to do to concern myself with all the logos among your samples. As I said, I saw this one before and the other person was selling it. And is still selling it now.

1 Like

yup you are right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Original logos might require the client to get involved a bit. Because if you want something truly custom, you might elaborate on what you’re looking for, what you like, what the design means to you, what it should express, etc. Kudos to you for doing your research. A collaborative effort between the client and the designer can create something truly special. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome the community of great creators @logosworld226. I wish you all the best. Tips from my side.

1. Stay active as much as you can
  2. Use the Fiverr mobile app
  3. Take Fiverr Official Course for free
  4. Read the Fiverr eBook of 2020.
  5. Be patient, contribute to the forum.
  6. Help buyers to reach their goals.
  7. You’ll get what you deserve.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

3 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is good idea and helpfull

3 Likes

Alhamdulillah,welcome to Fiverr forum.May have a successful freelance journey.

3 Likes

Nice description…THANK YOU

2 Likes

Thank you @rd_sajib.

2 Likes

I’m happy to help @web_sarmin

2 Likes