Hello, everyone. I am new here. My skills are exceptional. Please help me get orders

patrickmben

Hello, Distinguished.

My name is Patrick Majekodunmi Benjamin.

Amongst others, I am a website developer, logo/graphics designer, creative writer, award-winning poet, social researcher, digital marketer, brand promotional expert, counselor, children mentoring enthusiast, CNN-referenced digital reporter, financial market trader, agriculturist, African Youth Parliament recognized youths’ advocate.

Above all, I am a young man who places integrity below nothingness.

I am new here. Please help me get orders for my services, in order for me to earn and make the best out of life.

Thank you so much.

Patrick!

Hello, Distinguished.

Amongst others, I am a website developer, logo/graphics designer, creative writer, award-winning poet, social researcher, digital marketer, brand promotional expert, counselor, children mentoring enthusiast, CNN-referenced digital reporter, financial market trader, agriculturist, African Youth Parliament recognized youths’ advocate.

I am new here. Please help me get orders for my services, in order for me to earn and make the best out of life.

Thank you so much.

Patrick!

Please help me get orders for my services,

You do not have any services or GIGs active?

Hello, Distinguished.

Thank you so much.

Patrick!

If you have so many skills, how can we help you? It seems you already have all you need. Why not promote your skills yourself?

Thanks, Distinguished madam for your kind response. My attention has just been drawn to the need to create a GIG. I wasn’t aware until now, as I am totally new on the Fiverr platform. I appreciate all the support I can get to have that done, Madam.

Kind regards,

Patrick!

Thanks, Distinguished madam for your kind response. My attention has just been drawn to the need to create a GIG. I wasn’t aware until now, as I am totally new on the Fiverr platform. I appreciate all the support I can get to have that done, Madam.

Kind regards,

Patrick!

Take your time in making GIG, do not make them in Fiverr interface until you have all aspects ready in notepad or Word file. Sometimes Fiverr can crash and you lose all the input data so best way is to prepare everything in separate folders on your computer.

Note that you can change the title of your GIG but the URL code will note change

So for example if you want to create webpages first time you create GIG you write nice normal title so that becomes URL of your service, and then later you can change it

I will make fast logo good logo minimal is bad URL

I will create unique custom logo is good URL but a lot of people have same text in title, but you do not care about that since you can change the title, but when you copy paste your link URL will look nice in portfolios.

Also study SEO and what tags to use and what kind of photos to put for GIG services. FAQ is also important to use for all the things you could not fit in to description.

Make sure your spelling is OK and pricing is correct between packages.

If you have so many skills, how can we help you? It seems you already have all you need. Why not promote your skills yourself?

Distinguished. I am new here, sir. I count on the richness of experience of personalities like you to understand how the Fiverr platform works and how it can be of great value to selling my skills, sir.

I sincerely appreciate your tutelage, Distinguished. 👏

Take your time in making GIG, do not make them in Fiverr interface until you have all aspects ready in notepad or Word file. Sometimes Fiverr can crash and you lose all the input data so best way is to prepare everything in separate folders on your computer.

Note that you can change the title of your GIG but the URL code will note change

So for example if you want to create webpages first time you create GIG you write nice normal title so that becomes URL of your service, and then later you can change it

I will create unique custom logo is good URL but a lot of people have same text in title, but you do not care about that since you can change the title, but when you copy paste your link URL will look nice in portfolios.

Also study SEO and what tags to use and what kind of photos to put for GIG services. FAQ is also important to use for all the things you could not fit in to description.

Thank you so much, Madam, for sparing me your precious time and for honouring my inquiries. All your instructions are very well taken.

Thanks, Distinguished madam for your kind response. My attention has just been drawn to the need to create a GIG. I had created 3 GIG was long back but surprise to know was not active. As I am totally new on the Fiverr platform. I appreciate all the support I can get to have that done, Madam.

Kind regards,

Deepak

Thank you marinapomorac for your valuable suggestions. It helps a lot for a new comer like me . 🙂

• 7 months later...

Kind regards,

Patrick!

Kind regards,

Patrick!

Archived