Hello Everyone, I am new in this platfrom Hope you try to help you?

rjhone

Hello, Fiverrians!

How are you, everyone! greetings from me, I am new to Fiverr, hope you help me to get a new order, I am very good in HTML5, Css3, and javascript, and the PHP and WordPress theme and customization the wp theme and plugin

My only one gig >> https://www.fiverr.com/rjhone/do-hmtl5-css3-javascript-and-responsive-template-tasks

Please suggest to me if there have any mistake in my gig

In my GIG you will get a responsive webpage, html5,css3, js issues fixing tasks

Thank you

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 4 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied → forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 4 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied → forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you Ma’am I will read all thing and try to obey the rule my best. Thanks

Good to hear. Here’s some shortcuts to the main/primary forum rules for your convenience.
. FAQ - Fiverr Community Forum
. Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020
. Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's (Old, but still apply)

Regarding @looseink’s post, he was pointing out that you need to work on your English, as what you wrote in your thread title was non-sensical.

Welcome! If you need any help don’t be afraid to ask but make sure you read the topic before you post anything. I’m just getting up and running myself. If you need any help definitely reach out! All of us have different skills that literally can and most likely will add more revenue and hopefully get you closer to that next milestone!

Archived