Fiverr Forum

Hello everyone I am new member in fiverr

I am new new member in fiverr.
Please suggest me how I can prompt my GIG and get my first order.
Thanks in advance…

Create gigs that will attract buyers, and write the descriptions well. Send BR regularly and pray as well.

Also, do not forget that buyers will only want to go for sellers with a good grammar structure, so improve on that.

first of all, you are welcome to this great platform. Like he said work on your grammar. It is a very great key to getting more sells

Here is a helpful article from a Pro Seller who wears a hat.

Welcome. Take time to read through the forum for lots of tips and check out https://support.fiverr.com/ for how to get off to a great start on Fiverr. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Be sure to search for gigs similar to yours; possibly from those that are Top Rated Sellers, etc. See how their descriptions are written or otherwise presented to potential buyers, and see how you can approve upon that, so that you can stand out in the sea of gigs.

Thanks for your valuable suggetion. I will work on that.

Just had a look at your profile and gig and would suggest that you make more gigs as soon as possible in order to showcase your talents.

thanks for your suggestion

@gig4evergreen Why are you double linking users to Fiverr.com?

You did the same thing here :anchor:

I donot understand anything. What was happened. Little bit confused

Saeed,

A user just posted unnecessary stuff. No worries tho, problem solved, carry on. :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay…Thanks a lot @nikavoice

Welcome dear :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :sunny:

Hello everyone I am new member in fiverr

Great Gigs Will Attract The buyers so Creare Your gigs Strong

what’s a big show like? please input it.

@nanangkosim468 sorry bro…I donot understand your comment. If you dont mind can you explain…

@webdesign_waqas bro I create a GIG. If you dont mind can you check it and give me some improvement scope…TIA