Fiverr Community Forum

Hello everyone! I am new

Hi guys! I am new to this site and kind of wanting to know how to promote my gigs efficiently.
I am Italian and I know English well so I decided to base my gigs on English-Italian translations…

can you please tell me if my gig looks appropriate and how can I promote it?

This is my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/emapiane01/translate-from-english-to-italian-and-viceversa

3 Likes

Hi there @emapiane01. Welcome to the community. I just checked your gig. It looks fine to me. I like your thumbnail…

Maybe you should add more thumbnails to your gallery.

Good luck!
Warmly, Humberto
tenor

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for the fast reply!
What kind of thumbnail do you suggest that I add? Sorry if these questions sound dumb but I have literally signed up yesterday here and know little to nothing about it haha Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @emapiane01! Welcome to the forum :grinning:

1 Like

Maybe add some of your previous work in translations. Visitors love to see these kind of projects and more eager to click on your order button.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice but unfortunately I don’t have any work of mine saved on my laptop at the moment. Maybe if I do a quick translation now just as a proof on the gallery it will be useful, won’t it?

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Welcome to the community.

Welcome to Fiverr forum!
I wish you the best of experience :slight_smile:

“school projects”

You need to remove all references to the above (copied) from your gig description, order details, and packages as helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Well worth a read as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like