Fiverr Forum

Hello everyone! I am newcomer! ;)

Hello everyone!
My name is Caterina and I am an Italian girl who loves to draw, playing video games, watching cartoons and create new stuff!

I have been a character designer for video game since when I was 23 years old, but recently I have also started to work as background artist for animated shorts as well.

I normally do cartoon caricatures for my friends on my spare time and they suggested me to make something out of it because they really love them…so I have decided to open a Fiverr account.

I may offer more services in the future, but for now I will focus on caricatures because they can make easily many people happy. :slight_smile:

Have a nice day everyone and keep it up with your business! :wink:

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Yep, welcome!

I just took a quick look through your portfolio of work. I like your style; I especially like the second cartoon.

@supercaterina Welcome to Fiverr community!

Thankyou so much! =)

Wlcome to fiverr…
Fivert is the best marketplace.
You choosw the best marketplace
Best of luck

Hello Caterina,

Welcome to Fiverr! Your gig sounds very interesting. I am sure you will soon find buyers who are in need of your skills and services…

Good luck. :four_leaf_clover:

Happy selling! :blush:

Welcome to Fiverr community and have a good luck for great success ahead

welcome to fiverr …

Hi Caterina,
You’re welcome to fiverr.
You have a nice skill set.
You definitely do well.
Don’t give up even when you not making sales, keep pushing and grinding it.

I wish you the very best.

welcome to the fiverr community :)…here’s wishing you all the very best

Welcome to the family Caterina. Its always great to follow your passion and make it your proffesion. Have a good journey ahead in Fiverr.