Hello everyone i have order problems

salmahanii

Hello @salmahanii

If didn’t find any issues on your Gig, Because I am not good idea about the service you providing. I will tell you to analyze other sellers gig on your category.

I will suggest you to be online more and more. And I will also highly suggest you to create 7 GIGs.

Also you should use buyer request feature. Buyer Request is one of the best way for new sellers to get order. Make sure you write beautiful proposal and write how you will do the project better than other Fiverr sellers

If you use those, I think you will get an order soon

Hello @salmahanii

If didn’t find any issues on your Gig, Because I am not good idea about the service you providing. I will tell you to analyze other sellers gig on your category.

I will suggest you to be online more and more. And I will also highly suggest you to create 7 GIGs.

Also you should use buyer request feature. Buyer Request is one of the best way for new sellers to get order. Make sure you write beautiful proposal and write how you will do the project better than other Fiverr sellers

If you use those, I think you will get an order soon

If didn’t find any issues on your Gig, Because I am not good idea about the service you providing.

See my post above. This service is not allowed.

Archived