Fiverr Community Forum

Hello everyone! I just joined fiverr today. Am looking forward to just have suggestions for editing my gig.Kindly help!

https://www.fiverr.com/users/sami997/manage_gigs

2 Likes

I love quotes. I have a big document on my computer that’s full of them. :slight_smile:

I’d like to see your Gig do well.

You’ll probably need to tidy up your profile text a bit, though, in order to make sales. A writer needs to demonstrate that they have a great command of the language they’re writing in. Unfortunately, you haven’t quite done that (yet).

I am a good writer,artist and also have basic knowlegde in deisgning products in AUTOCAD.
Being a dedicated production engineer,i also can write technical writings related to all production and mechanical technical concepts.I love writing quotes and short poems,sketching,cooking and gardening

Always capitalise the personal pronoun “I”. And, generally speaking, always leave a space after commas and periods when writing words. :slight_smile:

Also, you’ve misspelled the words “knowledge” and “designing”.

4 Likes

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

1 Like

Thanks for contributing such suggestions!

1 Like

Thanks for these tips!

You’re welcome!

I see you’ve made some changes to your Gig already. It’s looking better. :+1:

There are still a few mistakes that need to be corrected, though. I’ll point them out for you, so you can fix them.

I’m a good writer and artist having utmost sincerity in any work i [capitalise the personal pronoun “I”]

and mechanical technical concepts.I [insert a space after the period]

Hello people over fiverr [capitalise “Fiverr” because it’s a proper noun]

2 Likes