Fiverr Community Forum

Hello everyone I’m new member

I’m new in the Fiverr community and I’m really excited to be here. I hope to receive my first orders quickly and show my capabilities. I wish all members to receive many orders and have fun.
If any of you have advise, how to get my first orders fast, I’ll be glad to hear it!
Best Regards. :wink:

13 Likes

Share you gig in socail media, and apply buyer request, It will help to get your first order. My best wishes

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr forum!
I wish you the best of experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! Of course!. I’d be glad to help!

Thanks for advice mate :wink:

Hey @macaveli87,

Welcome to Fiverr, it’s great to have you. To be honest, I love your enthusiasm and the overall energy you display, and I’m even more impressed by the passion you exude towards taking on your first order, and the the others afterwards. It’s amazing.

However, while you wait, I will advise that you put your gigs in order, make them attractive, and if possible (add a gig video instead of only pictures); this would attract more customers to your page, and ultimately, more orders.

Also, you may want to take as many tests as possible, starting with the Basic English, to give customers the assurance that you have what it takes to drive home the succesa of your project.

I sincerely wish you all the best in your quest.

Good luck
@atobateleolanre

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I will not handle the video but will start testing immediately. :wink::blush:

Welcome! I am new here as well, good luck! :blush:

4 Likes

@macaveli87
Welcome to Fiverr Forum. Best wishes. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

welcome to fiveer.macaveli87

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum…best of luck

3 Likes

same here…
Welcome to fiverr forum!

2 Likes

Hi, welcome.

I checked out your gig and overall it’s good.
I have found a few issues that you need to fix.

Example

• Be more clear in your gig description, lose the fluff
  • Your gig packages needs work.
  • Your keywords is missing

This is my suggestion.
Thanks.
Peter

1 Like

Thanks Peter! I will handle it :blush:

2 Likes

welcome to fiverr forum.

2 Likes