Hello everyone, i'm a new seller on fiverr, and i'm her to talk about the big problem for new sellers

moustaphaelbhyr

when i start crate gig in fiverr i noticed that gig of new sellers doesn’t appearance in normal page. because fiverr platform cipe them in another category “new sellers”. for me thats racist for new sellers who thas have a great potential. i’m realy start to feel bored in this web site. but i’m not going to give up. so any one have experience in freelancing on another site web better than feverr, pleas leave it to me in comment.

when i start crate gig in fiverr i noticed that gig of new sellers doesn’t appearance in normal page. because fiverr platform cipe them in another category “new sellers”. for me thats racist for new sellers who thas have a great potential. i’m realy start to feel bored in this web site. but i’m not going to give up. so any one have experience in freelancing on another site web better than feverr, pleas leave it to me in comment.

thats racist

First of all you need to learn meaning of the word “racist”.

Secondly fiver showing your gig on different positions for different people: if you see it on one page then other person might see it on a different page.

A lot of new users complained that they don’t get an exposure and fiverr gave them that even if they have to move top rated and level 2 sellers to the last pages (which non of us old sellers like as sometimes new gigs with stolen images appearing on the first page)

So fiverr gave you exposure as a new seller more than before and you are still complaining that it’s not enough. Pfff 😤

We had to start when we didn’t have even this kind of exposure from fiverr and with our hard work some of us still made it. It all depends on you but not on where fiverr showing you. You have to prove first that you deserve that place.

so any one have experience in freelancing on another site web better than feverr, pleas leave it to me in comment.

Fiverr forum is a place for fiverr users to talk about fiverr but nothing else.

for me thats racist for new sellers

New sellers are not a race, so it can’t be racist.

Fiverr is giving new sellers additional exposure by creating a separate category for them. Buyers are often interested in new things (just think of marketing and how many things get sold just because they’re labeled as new).

i’m realy start to feel bored in this web site.

You have joined this month. Some sellers have waited for months to get their first sale.

so any one have experience in freelancing on another site

There’s no freelancing website that can guarantee you that you’ll get sales immediately.

so any one have experience in freelancing on another site web better than feverr, pleas leave it to me in comment.

Based on your definition of racism, I don’t think there are ANY freelancing websites that are not racist. This is the only form of racism I agree with.

thats racist

First of all you need to learn meaning of the word “racist”.

Secondly fiver showing your gig on different positions for different people: if you see it on one page then other person might see it on a different page.

A lot of new users complained that they don’t get an exposure and fiverr gave them that even if they have to move top rated and level 2 sellers to the last pages (which non of us old sellers like as sometimes new gigs with stolen images appearing on the first page)

So fiverr gave you exposure as a new seller more than before and you are still complaining that it’s not enough. Pfff 😤

We had to start when we didn’t have even this kind of exposure from fiverr and with our hard work some of us still made it. It all depends on you but not on where fiverr showing you. You have to prove first that you deserve that place.

Thanks for the pep talk 🤓 that very Inspiring.

for me thats racist for new sellers

New sellers are not a race, so it can’t be racist.

Fiverr is giving new sellers additional exposure by creating a separate category for them. Buyers are often interested in new things (just think of marketing and how many things get sold just because they’re labeled as new).

i’m realy start to feel bored in this web site.

You have joined this month. Some sellers have waited for months to get their first sale.

so any one have experience in freelancing on another site

There’s no freelancing website that can guarantee you that you’ll get sales immediately.

@catwriter you’re a wise person, i understand your perspective, i didn’t see it that way before. and thank you for sharing that with us. ❤️

Archived