Fiverr Community Forum

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie from Italy

Hello everyone, I’m Giulia and I have recently joined Fiverr. (I actually joined the community last year, but it wasn’t until a month ago that I created my first two gigs).
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I’m from Italy and I love working with languages. I spent some years studying and working in the UK, and now that I’m back in my home country I enjoy doing translations and offering subtitling services.

I was quite hesitant when I first published my gigs (I thought I’d never get any orders). However, to my surprise, after a few days I received my first one… follow by some others. For now, I’ve completed four orders. I’m really happy :slight_smile: I truly hope that things will steadily improve over time. I am trying to follow all the latest tips for sellers here on the forum. And I’m keeping my finger crossed.

Wish me good luck :slightly_smiling_face: & all the very best to you all!

19 Likes

Good luck there. Hope you’ll get many more.

2 Likes

Stay safe & do work from home. :black_heart:

2 Likes

good luck hope you’ll get your first order soon.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, best wishes for you.

1 Like

Greetings to you first. Welcome to the Five Forum. I hope you will be able to achieve complete success in the future. You will get a lot of help. And let this community know how.
thank you

1 Like

Thank you all for welcoming me & for the good wishes. I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Thank you @mdfaridhossain for your advice. I will make sure spend a good amount of time here on this forum to learn from experienced sellers.

1 Like

Thanks Fahimekan! I’m doing my best to stay safe :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr family

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr. Wish you all the best. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr! I am new here too… starting to learn how to get my space in this place hahah. Iam working with translation services too.

2 Likes

Welcome from Bangladesh. Wish u all the best here.

1 Like

Thanks to you all for the kind welcome! It’s much appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to this best platform for incoming and developing skills as well. Best of lcuk.

1 Like

Thanks! And good luck to you too :slight_smile: All the best with your translation services

Buona Fortuna Giulia, io mi sono iscritto per curiosità e sono riuscito a fare 15 lavori in un anno.

1 Like

Ciao Paolo! Many thanks for your reply :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve seen that you have excellent reviews for your Gigs! Congratulation and best wishes for your future orders.

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr family.

1 Like

Thank you for welcoming me!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, :grinning:

1 Like