Hello everyone! I'm a newbie from Italy

giulia_f

Hello everyone, I’m Giulia and I have recently joined Fiverr. (I actually joined the community last year, but it wasn’t until a month ago that I created my first two gigs).
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I’m from Italy and I love working with languages. I spent some years studying and working in the UK, and now that I’m back in my home country I enjoy doing translations and offering subtitling services.

I was quite hesitant when I first published my gigs (I thought I’d never get any orders). However, to my surprise, after a few days I received my first one… follow by some others. For now, I’ve completed four orders. I’m really happy 🙂 I truly hope that things will steadily improve over time. I am trying to follow all the latest tips for sellers here on the forum. And I’m keeping my finger crossed.

Wish me good luck 🙂 & all the very best to you all!

Welcome to Fiverr! I am new here too… starting to learn how to get my space in this place hahah. Iam working with translation services too.

Thanks! And good luck to you too 🙂 All the best with your translation services

• 1 month later...

Buona Fortuna Giulia, io mi sono iscritto per curiosità e sono riuscito a fare 15 lavori in un anno.

Ciao Paolo! Many thanks for your reply 🙂 I’ve seen that you have excellent reviews for your Gigs! Congratulation and best wishes for your future orders.

Archived