Fiverr Community Forum

Hello everyone I'm from Bangladesh

I’m Rais Mahmud, a bachelor level civil engineering student. I want to build my career in fiverr. Its 15 days but i can’t get any job. I’m highly intarested to perform B2B lead generation, Virtual Assistant and Social Media Marketing management type jobs.
Thank you :heart:

• Rais Mahmud
36 Likes

Welcome to fiverr Forum. Also I am from Bangladesh… Best wishes for you…

11 Likes

recently i have visited your gig. according to my experience you can start selling from 5USD. and if you can add a good thumbnail it will better. and i got my first order after one month. So don’t worry. i am also bangladeshi. Welcome to fiverr…

6 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum.

7 Likes

welcome to fiverr :tada::tada:

4 Likes

Its nice to meet with you. If you have no problem you can share your first fiverr experience- how long you wait for your first job?

6 Likes

Thank you brother. Its nice to contact with you and your experienced!!! But i really don’t know how long i wait for my first job!!! i can’t get reply any offer i sent!!!

2 Likes

Its nice to meet with you. If you have no problem you can share your first fiverr experience!!!

1 Like

Its nice to meet with you. If you have no problem you can share your first fiverr experience- Thank you brother.

1 Like

I already add some video and that will add on my gig tomorrow. But this time i’m ready to get any $5 job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m also Bangladeshi,
sister.

3 Likes

Welcome to fiverr!!! Send buyer request daily…One day!! you will get order.

Thanks

4 Likes

thank you brother. I already try this. everyday i send 10 request. :heart:

2 Likes

Be patient and active in fiverr.

3 Likes

Thank you.
I tried my best to spend time on fiverr!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the best fiverr Forum. I am also from Bangladesh… best of luck…

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr! Don’t worry, if you have quality, definitely you will get a job soon. Best wishes to you.

1 Like

Welcome To Fiverr Forum. I am also from Bangladesh. Good Wishes For Everyone.

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr Family :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulation here hopefully you will get a order soon

3 Likes