Hello everyone! I'm new here and I want some advice

anwer_eissawe

yeah buddy you have to make almost 7 different gig then you got 50 to 60 active buyers daily and increase your chance to get hired in 60 buyers . so don’t wait just make others gig on different skills thanks. be patience , be cool, be polite , one day you got your first order

Thank you

I’m gonna make other gigs soon

I like that your design offer is differentiated somewhat by being a YouTube cover instead of another business card or logo design gig.

A couple of tips:

Use up all your gigs with different ideas so you can find where the market has an opening.

Kill the understatement in your profile, tagline and gig descriptions. This is Fiverr. You need to be very bold to cut through the crowd. No one wants to hire the second best designer in the world.

Your profile picture needs to speak loudly. Yours doesn’t say much.

Think business. You’ve got to find something unique that will help entrepreneurs. 99%+ of Fiverr sales (and 100% of the top 10 sellers) are in the let-me-help-you-grow-your-business business. Lifestyle gigs get a lot of attention on Fiverr, but the money is in helping businesses grow. (I know, I know, a lot of forum regulars are successful in lifestyle categories, but the numbers are what they are.)

I like that your design offer is differentiated somewhat by being a YouTube cover instead of another business card or logo design gig.

A couple of tips:

Use up all your gigs with different ideas so you can find where the market has an opening.

Kill the understatement in your profile, tagline and gig descriptions. This is Fiverr. You need to be very bold to cut through the crowd. No one wants to hire the second best designer in the world.

Think business. You’ve got to find something unique that will help entrepreneurs. 99%+ of Fiverr sales (and 100% of the top 10 sellers) are in the let-me-help-you-grow-your-business business. Lifestyle gigs get a lot of attention on Fiverr, but the money is in helping businesses grow. (I know, I know, a lot of forum regulars are successful in lifestyle categories, but the numbers are what they are.)

Amazing tips thank you so much!

I’m definitely going to make some changes

If I made a logo for myself and put it in the profile picture would that be better?

A couple of tips:

And what should I put in the tags?

Amazing tips thank you so much!

I’m definitely going to make some changes

If I made a logo for myself and put it in the profile picture would that be better?

I would think not, but many of the top sellers on Fiverr have a logo as their profile pic, so I could well be wrong. I just don’t know.

• 6 months later...

A couple of tips:

Thank you. I am Abigail. I am new on Fiverr. What category of lifestyle do people value most? I have an experience in Wedding planning and event decor. Would it sell if I offer to write?

Hi,

Here are few steps that can push you near to your first sale as quick as the flash.

1. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.

2. Share your GIG’s on the social media groups that have a huge amount of members like FaceBook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. It will help you a lot in increasing your GIG’s impressions, clicks and views, resultantly your GIG will visible among thousands of users and also boost in ranking too.

I hope it will work.

Best Regards,
Rahdil

Archived