Hello everyone, I'm new here and ready to get going

ami_ray

My name is Ami, and I joined as a seller a couple of days ago. I’ve been in business for about a year as a virtual assistant specializing in repurposing content.

Outside of business, I am a wife of 10 years, and mom to five awesome kids. One of my favorite hobbies is to go rock hunting. Spring is almost here, which means rain, and rain helps a lot with rock hunting.

I am excited to be a part of this community and learn from other sellers here.

My name is Ami, and I joined as a seller a couple of days ago. I’ve been in business for about a year as a virtual assistant specializing in repurposing content.

Outside of business, I am a wife of 10 years, and mom to five awesome kids. One of my favorite hobbies is to go rock hunting. Spring is almost here, which means rain, and rain helps a lot with rock hunting.

U are highly welcome! ma’am 😘

Welcome 🙂

Archived