Hello everyone, I'm new in this forum

Hello Guys and Girls

I’m new to freelancing and selling, I really need your help. I’m really young and i want to experience business before adulthood. I have many ambitions, hope you guys can help a youngster like me. So pros i need an advice! I have many questions.

My Questions:
How can i get more order?
How many times should i promote a week?
Is Impressions good for new sellers?

First of all Welcome to the Fiverr forum

Your Questions:

• How can I get more order
  • How many times should I promote a week
  • Are impressions good for new sellers

Answer:

• Share your gigs on social media it’s help you to get order
  • I don’t understand what you are saying (How many times should I promote a week)
  • Yes impression and click are very important to sellers

I think you got the your questions answer

Thank you so much
Fiverr forum

Regards,
Likhon Ahmed

First of all Welcome to the Fiverr forum

Your Questions:

• How can I get more order
  • How many times should I promote a week
  • Are impressions good for new sellers

Answer:

• Share your gigs on social media it’s help you to get order
  • I don’t understand what you are saying (How many times should I promote a week)
  • Yes impression and click are very important to sellers

I think you got the your questions answer

Thank you so much

Fiverr forum

Regards,

Likhon Ahmed

Very well written thank you! and i’ll work on my grammar more lol.

Regarding to the second questions, i mean how many times should i promote my fiverr in social medias.

Thanks Likhon!

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Regards

@sumonlight

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Regards

@sumonlight

Wow, you must be a very good teacher.

Answer

Yes, I am in a category where there are uncountable gigs that is like mine and i would like to say i stand out but humbly i don’t stand out that much so if you can help me stand out more. I will appreciate it.

I don’t think of it as excellent and currently making a logo and yes i made this all on my own

You judge it and tell me

I didn’t copy it but I don’t think it’s unique

it is very much cheap as of right now

no, I’ve only went on this forum and I didn’t really think of going into Quora and Q&A sites but I will thanks to you

Thank you very much! i think i still lack on freelancing but i will try hard and work hard to learn more. Sorry for the wrong grammar

Archived