Hello everyone! I'm new on fiverr!

nashmian

Hey there! I hope you are doing well. I’m Nashmia from Pakistan. I recently joined fiverr. I’m offering my microsoft services here on fiverr. I am so excited to start my new journey as a freelancer. I would be very grateful if you guys give me some useful tips and tricks.
Thnak you!

Hey,

Welcome @nashmian to the fiverr community! Hope you have a great time here like we all do.

Feel free to check out the forums and you will surely find amazing tips that would be useful.

To start with I am attaching two posts that helped me, feel free to read:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

I read a lot of wonderful posts here but never contributed much. So, in this post, I’ll share my insights for what I’ve learned in my Fiverr journey and how can you get more orders if you are a new and level 1 seller. A little about myself first- I am a 27 yr old digital marketer and joined Fiverr last September. I’ve been jumping forth and back from New Seller to Level 1 (credit to the order completion rate). I still don’t make much from Fiverr, it’s around $150-$200/month but it pays some of…

Hope this helps 😇

Hey,

Welcome @nashmian to the fiverr community! Hope you have a great time here like we all do.

Feel free to check out the forums and you will surely find amazing tips that would be useful.

To start with I am attaching two posts that helped me, feel free to read:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…
I read a lot of wonderful posts here but never contributed much. So, in this post, I’ll share my insights for what I’ve learned in my Fiverr journey and how can you get more orders if you are a new and level 1 seller. A little about myself first- I am a 27 yr old digital marketer and joined Fiverr last September. I’ve been jumping forth and back from New Seller to Level 1 (credit to the order completion rate). I still don’t make much from Fiverr, it’s around $150-$200/month but it pays some of…

Hope this helps 😇

Thank you so much this will help me a lot.

Archived