Fiverr Community Forum

Hello Everyone! It's capybara time!

I’m new a new seller on fiver. Do you guys have any tips on how I can get my survives to be noticed :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Love them. I want one as a pet.

6 Likes

Not exactly sure what you mean here. :thinking:

I do think being alive is an integral component of becoming a potentially successful freelancer. :ghost:

4 Likes

As Much as possible stay online daily send 10 buyer request. Hope you will get good result.

3 Likes

try to stay online as much as you can in the platform, seo is the key so try social media marketing your services, and when you receive an order, do your best , on time delivery is a must. and keep conversion ratio up. then you are good to go.

1 Like

That would be called OnlyFans, we actually work here.

Not sure what you mean either! I didn’t know there was an influx of popular dead people on Onlyfans.

That would be…quite disturbing.

1 Like

The only condition for that site is to have a pulse, but we freelance with actual skill here lol. That is technically a freelance site, but Fiverr takes skills.

1 Like

Lol I just noticed that I put “survives” Lol oops :laughing:

Hi I think you should communicate with people or often and try hard and be passion

1 Like

Stay online as much as possible, send regular buyer requests, enrich yourself with Fiverr knowledge here in the community. From my point of view and research those works

1 Like

Hello@caroleebarbe337,
Welcome to Fiverr community :slight_smile:
I,m also new here.

1 Like