Fiverr Forum

Hello Everyone, just introducing myself and asking a couple of questions

Hello,
I have just received an email from Fiverr telling me I’ve been promoted to level 1 seller. Although I have been a member for more than a year, I have only recently started using my fiverr account. I do have a couple of questions though if you can help me out.

I have more than 6k of impressions but don’t really know where they come from, is there any way to find out exactly where my impressions are coming from?

I have a twitter account where I promote my gigs about once per week, but I don’t really get any orders from there. Is there another place you would recommend where you have personally had results?

Appreciate any feedback on these questions as I am really wanting to make a go of this, as I do enjoy writing, especially in my specific categories. Thank you in advance for your replies.

Tony ( aka Guildmaster )

There is no way to find out where your impressions are coming from. You can try asking buyers where they saw your gig. That’s the best you can do in this matter. I’m sure that the vast majority come from fiverr searches.

I’m not sure if anyone can quantify how many sales they get from any particular social media so the best bet is to try some different ones.

It would be nice if there were charts showing where impressions come from for each gig.
There is a graph for each gig showing how many impressions came from social media.

Hey Tony! I’m not sure where impressions come from, but I wouldn’t get too hung up on that number. Clicks, views and obviously orders are the main ones you want to focus on.

I haven’t actually used twitter at all to promote any of my gigs so I have no idea if it would be effective or not. It would probably only work if you have a very large, active twitter following.

I would use the time you would normally use to promote on twitter to instead try and rank better on fiverr itself. It sometimes hard to get the ball rolling, but once you have a popular gig, the orders fly in.

Hope this helps!