Hello Everyone! Just launched my first gig!

Hello all. I’m Cody. Freelance illustrator and designer. Just launched my first gig for character concept art. I know I’m not allowed to ask questions here, but if anyone wanted to reach out to me to spread some of that good ole knowledge juice to get me started right on Fiverr, I won’t stop em.

Cheers! and good luck to all out there.

Hello all. I’m Cody. Freelance illustrator and designer. Just launched my first gig for character concept art. I know I’m not allowed to ask questions here, but if anyone wanted to reach out to me to spread some of that good ole knowledge juice to get me started right on Fiverr, I won’t stop em.

of that good ole knowledge juice to get me started right on Fiverr,

Welcome

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the good ole knowledge juice you need to get started right on Fiverr is in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

“Any reviews after the gig is complete would be greatly appreciated!”

Tip: Suggest you remove the above from your gig description as reviews are a prerogative of the buyer and this may put many buyers off.

of that good ole knowledge juice to get me started right on Fiverr,

Welcome

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the good ole knowledge juice you need to get started right on Fiverr is in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

“Any reviews after the gig is complete would be greatly appreciated!”

Tip: Suggest you remove the above from your gig description as reviews are a prerogative of the buyer and this may put many buyers off.

Oh ok. Thank you so much!

I’m Cody. Freelance illustrator and designer. Just launched my first gig for character concept art. I know I’m not allowed to ask questions here, but if anyone wanted to reach out to me to spread some of that good ole knowledge juice to get me started right on Fiverr, I won’t stop em.

Cheers! and

You are welcome to fiverr forum @codywilbourn

You’re allowed to ask questions here. But why would you ask someone to send you knowledge? Why not just search for it yourself. No one here is your assistant. If you’re going to be successful here you need to take initiative and research. It’s all here if you put the effort it and look for it.

You’re allowed to ask questions here. But why would you ask someone to send you knowledge? Why not just search for it yourself. No one here is your assistant. If you’re going to be successful here you need to take initiative and research. It’s all here if you put the effort it and look for it.

Oh, I am, and have been doing so. But, forums are expansive and a little intimidating to new users. It was more of an invitation for more experienced users to help guide me in the right direction, much like lloydsolutions did.

Archived