Hello everyone! My name's Andrew

iwriteblogposts

I would just like to introduce myself to everyone on Fiverr. When I first joined, I didn’t ever think I was actually going to be able to start making legitimate money on here. I soon realized I was wrong. Fiverr is an amazing website and I look forward to contributing as much as I can. I respect this website and what it offers 100%. I will be providing the best service I possibly know how, and hope to meet some wonderful people along the way. Opportunities on here are real. The day that I have enough money to promote Fiverr, I’m going to. Their opportunities here are already blessing me beyond belief. Though I give God(Jesus) credit first for all things, I would like to thank Fiverr for this wonderful opportunity they have blessed me with.

This is my first post on here. I’m still learning all of the rules and regulations. I hope this post is okay!

PS: How was everyones day? What did you do?

Welcome! My day wasn’t all too exciting, but it was alright. Thanks for asking! Went shopping and spent the rest of the day online working on different ventures! Then back to Fiverr to respond to some inquiries 🙂

Note. You don’t really need to spend to gain visibility on Fiverr. I haven’t spent anything and have got plenty of orders and I haven’t really even marketed myself outside of Fiverr.

Best of luck to you on your continued success, and enjoy your stay at Fiverr 🙂

Good Morning, Andrew! Or is it good night for you? 🙂

I’m new here and feel much the same way you do. I love the work, people, and the opportunities.

I check out the forum everyday and have learned so much from the users here. The only thing I’ve yet to do is set up outside promotions through social media and the like. I probably will, it’s just that I’ve not set aside the time to do that yet.

Wishing you many sales and a great future on Fiverr!

Christine

Thank you. Your attitude seems like it’s in the right place. Fiverr offers such amazing opportunities that I have no idea how they’re not booming out of control yet. I mean, I know Fiverr is huge, but compared to the services they’re providing here, they should be HUGEEE.

This website has success written all over it.

What do you have planned for the day Ma’am?

Reply to @madmoo:

That’s awesome. I hope you continue to drive in sales and flourish here on Fiverr. That’s an awesome story you have. Having a clean home is definitely important. I hope you were able to get around to that. What’s the weather like in the UK? Here in Texas it’s about to start getting in the 100’s. Here we come summer!

I have a bit of orders I’m working on right now. I’m not going to be able to get all of them done by the time I have to crash out though. I have work tomorrow and the next day, so I’m going to have to lay it down sooner than I would like.

How often do you have returning clients?

Reply to @kissreviews: That’s good. There’s definitely a legitimate amount of money to be made on here. I’m having quite a bit of success already. I’ll admit, I’m well pleased with it too! If just the rate of what I’m making right now just stays the same, I’ll be making more money than I ever have before. Which is amazing. Fiverr opened the doors to a lot of different opportunities I didn’t think I would have access to so soon. It’s a blessing!

I use to always help my Mother with her garden. I love being outside. Especially when it’s hot out! I like to sweat. What new gigs do you have in mind?

Reply to @voiceoverwork: That’s awesome man! Where at are you located in the US? I’m here in Texas. The good ol’ hot weather is well on its way. Fruits and vegetables are a smart choice. Eating healthy is important for anyone trying to live a long life. It’s actually been quite windy here today and yesterday as well. A bit rainy yesterday and muggy out today.

What kind of gigs do you have out? How has your success on here been?

Reply to @iwriteblogposts:

I’m East Coast between NYC and Boston. I lived in Houston for 7 years back in the 80s. I love Texas and still miss it every day. The Bluebonnets must be out?

My gigs are Voice Over and Audio Production. My “success” has been good. Voice Over is a time intensive Gig. Can only do so many per day, so there are some time limitations.

Reply to @iwriteblogposts: That is amazing! Sounds like you’re on your way to great things, and maybe more importantly, the opportunity is bringing you joy. Wonderful 🙂

My gigs are all geared toward authors. Tasks they need done, an aide of sorts.

Things have been slow the past seven days, so I’ve been looking for ways to increase conversion. I had all my gig photos redone by a seller here and my website is almost finished. It will highlight my gigs, some helpful tips and links to other seller’s gigs (anything that may help an author that I don’t already do) will be on the site. When my inbox is like a ghost town, I fiddle with things 🙂

Hi,

I am kind of a newbie around here.

I joined fiverr about a month.

Now I am busy delivering an order.

I am just having those “newbie” trouble,but as I have learned from everyone in fiverr I am gonna stick on until I become a Top Rated Seller on fiverr.Thats my aim… :

I am a designer and my gigs are related to designing…I am hoping for a better turnover in this month… 🙂

Reply to @madmoo: I have to have hot weather. I couldn’t live in an area where I couldn’t lay out in the sun if I wanted to. I recently found out that I’m going to be working six days a week at the local job I have, which is awesome. They’re 12 hours shifts too! The beautiful thing about working at a hotel is that I have access to my macbook and I can work on Fiverr while I’m at work! Ha! I have no complaints over here.

God(Jesus) is good. I give him all thanks. He’s blessing me!

Reply to @kissreviews: Awesome! I wish you the best of luck with that! You should add my link. I write articles. Adding videos definitely will help boost your sales. I told the woman above that I recently got hired working six days a week at my job. They’re also 12 hours days. It’s a bit much, but I don’t mind it. I basically manage an entire hotel by myself. It can be stressful from time to time, but it is what it is. Working at a hotel also provides me with the opportunity to work on Fiverr at the same time. It’s a win-win situation for me.

School will be starting back for me in August, so I won’t be able to work as much, but at least I’ll always have Fiverr.

I’m thinking about creating more gigs, but I’m already driving in plenty of money with the one I already have. I don’t know if I’ll need to.

Archived