Hello everyone! your advice is needed urgently

mrsghostwriter

My client asked me to embed 300 words text into 100 images each. i told him the job is worth 40$ but he insisted that he could only pay me 10$ so i accepted since I was out of sales.
Unfortunately, i later discovered the job was a great loss.

1. The images were of high quality of about 512mb
  2. I will have to download adobe lightroom which is about 200 mb
  3. If i am to deliver the work it will cost me about 600 mb due to the embedded text.
  4. fiverr does not allow large file
    My question is;
    Should i cancel the order or the buyer purchases my gig extra?

If i cancel the order he may be frustrated and even leave a bad review since buyers can still leave review even when an order is canceled and I’m not ready to make any sacrifices

This is a very complicated situation. You have to try to satisfy the buyer and at the same time satisfy yourself. You can upload the large file on a free hosting website then give the buyer the link to download. But the way I see the situation, you might be under-paid for the project if I’m right because of all the details mentioned above.

I don’t get how having to download Lightroom is a problem at all. You should already have it installed if you offer that service, can’t see why you feel the need to mention that.

Also, why would you accept to do 40$ of work for 10$. Don’t do that.

I work with video, so all my deliveries are over 150 mb. I usually deliver via either wetransfer or file mail. No problems.

Also, if your profile name is “mrsghostwriter”, why are you doing that type of work? Doesn’t seem very fitting.

This is a very complicated situation. You have to try to satisfy the buyer and at the same time satisfy yourself. You can upload the large file on a free hosting website then give the buyer the link to download. But the way I see the situation, you might be under-paid for the project if I’m right because of all the details mentioned above.

“under paid” is what i am scared of. My creativity,effort and energy is not even included…

It’s Just too controversial

I don’t get how having to download Lightroom is a problem at all. You should already have it installed if you offer that service, can’t see why you feel the need to mention that.

Also, why would you accept to do 40$ of work for 10$. Don’t do that.

I work with video, so all my deliveries are over 150 mb. I usually deliver via either wetransfer or file mail. No problems.

Also, if your profile name is “mrsghostwriter”, why are you doing that type of work? Doesn’t seem very fitting.

The buyer wanted something creative, He wants me to insert description into the image and I offer such gig…

The word “mrsghostwriter” was chosen because of some specific gig’s I offer…

To be sincere, you don’t have any other choice than to delivery a very good job and hope for a tip. You just have to be more careful next time. Try to understand what the buyer wants before accepting to take the order.

Let look it psychologically now

If a buyer could price your service worth 40$ to 10$,could that same buyer offer tips???

i told the buyer i will be very grateful if he could purchase my gig extra and i explained why i needed an increment, his reply was “i can’t wait for time to pass so that i can leave a negative review”. i was scared, i pleaded but he ignored my message.
immediately i use the resolution centre then i clicked on we couldn’t agree on the price and i’m waiting for the buyer to accept.
the major reason why i chose to cancel the order was because of the review, my colleague told be he won’t be able to leave a review if he cancel.
i know it will affect my gig position but i was scared, to cancel an order for a level one seller is better than a bad review. my completed order rate is 80% so i hope its does not decease much though i have about 3 more orders to be completed …
Thanks every one for your response …

Archived