Fiverr Community Forum

Hello! Excited new user!

“I am still happy to accept academic papers for any level of my services”

The above is from your gig description.

Suggest you remove all references to academic work from your profile and gig descriptions.

Helping with academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your catching that! I will remove it asap. Thanks again!

1 Like

Hello, @wanglevv17 Welcome to Fiverr. Hey. Don’t do academic papers. :rofl: Kindly read Fiverr TOS again. I hope you can success soon here. Stay safe :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks so much!! I just corrected my profile and description. Rookie’s mistake! :rofl:

1 Like

Hello
Welcome to fiverr and wish you all the best for your success.

1 Like

Great. Read these articles and you can get idea of how it works.

Tips for sellers

Forum rules

Gig optimizing

How to get orders

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I appreciate it!

Awesome, thank you so much for the help!

1 Like

Warm welcome to fiverr forum!
Take time to read through the forum for lots of tips and information. Good luck :+1:

1 Like

Thanks so much! I can’t wait to get started.

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr forum😇
Hope you will get orders soon😇
Best of luck🤩

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr community !

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr! Happy to have you join us.

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr and wish you all the best for your success. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Bud, Welcome, glad to have you here in fiverr community, I hope everyone who are struggling for first order get their first order, wishing you a good luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I am very excited to be here!

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Hello, @lloydsolutions! I had a question about academic papers in regards to editing and proofreading.

Am I allowed to accept academic papers if I am just proofreading for grammar and other small errors, not doing any rewriting, paraphrasing, or formatting? I read through the Terms of Service but I’m still a bit confused.

Thanks for your help.

This is not allowed.

1 Like

Okay, thank you for letting me know. :blush:

1 Like