Fiverr Community Forum

Hello Fiverr community I’m a new seller on Fiverr

Hello Fiverr community I’m a new seller on Fiverr

8 Likes

Hey, @designer_foisel
Welcome to fiver community. Best wishes for you. Stay touch with fiver forum. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Welcome to fiverr Forum community…

welcome dear…Best of luck

1 Like

Fiverr welcome you so you can continue your work in a way that hopefully can do something

I’m new had 2 shirts designed both are not what I ask for messaged sellers he’s not replying like he was in beginning they put in dispute for more time asking for 1 more day no problem I excepted when product finally came not what I requested I messaged sellers and looked at the description I gave them to start not sure if they can do this what do I do seems like a good site but not sure if this person was up front on what they can and can’t do as a customer I have to pay up front so the seller doesn’t take a lost but I’m looking like I might take the lost

1 Like

Welcome in fiverr community…

Welcome to Fiverr :heart:

Hello,
Welcome to Fiverr the biggest freelancing platform.
Hope you will do very well in fiverr

2 Likes

Ok the person I was using for shirt design got back to me and said they can’t do the design and I will be refunded which was nice to hear while I’m new to have someone be honest is a pleasant surprise tells me there are good people on this site I’ll continue my search

Welcome :heart_eyes:

Welcome to Fiverr.
Welcome for your new journey

1 Like

Welcome to the fiverr community. All the best

Have a good journey here . All the best.

1 Like